Failed Plans & Spilt Tea (Chapter Three)

Start from the beginning

She tried so many times to talk Sophie out of her plans despite Lauren being in her ear. She saw how desperate Sophie was so she agreed to keep her mouth shut but she wasn't going to be dragged into any crime. She had a family to think about.

"She is right, Mandy. I mean for all we know Aubrey probably told them that it was an accident and if she does make it i'm sure she'll forgive me once i apologize" Sophie shrugged knowing that Adrianne was a kindhearted person, maybe too kind at times.

It caused her to get walked all over by people such as Sophie.

Lauren and Sophie however, were completely oblivious to the fact that there could be major repercussions for all of them. It just made her so upset.

"Do you hear yourselves right now? You shot a woman over a man that has told you over and over that he doesn't love you like that. Yet, you still try to pry yourself into his life and destroy his happiness-" Amanda stood up grabbing her purse from its place on the couch.

"You don't really love Sophie, you obsess. You're obsessed with the idea of having him because you know that people would swoon over the look. You took it too far soph-" Sophie smashed her wine glass onto the floor standing up from our place on the couch. She stomped over to where Amanda was. Lauren sprang up from her seat finding herself right in between both women in case anything were to pop off. 

"Don't you think I know that huh!? I know that but I want him. I want my family to be together, I want the look, the fame and money. The glitz and the glamor call me crazy but you shouldn't because that's every woman's dream so save the "no it's not" shit. I sat back while he played with his little dolls. Some he's played house with and some didn't even make it to first name basis but I have, I have a place in his life and will always be first no matter who comes and goes" The darkness in her eyes scared Amanda. She found Sophie's behavior to be alarming.

Suddenly- all those feelings of remorse that she had from earlier went to dust.

"All she has to do is to dial it back a notch and change her approach. Be more caring and genuine!" Suggested Lauren.

"It really blows my mind that you're still thinking of an evil plan to get him back. Newsflash Soph you stopped being first the minute that Adrianne arrived. Adonis has always been a priority of Aubrey's and that will never change. As for you- I feel sorry for you because this behavior is becoming a pattern" Sophie let out a deep chuckle.

"You're just mad that I'm trying to fight for what i have with Aubrey while you refuse to go after what you want because you're scared? Scared that DJ is going to move onto a badder bitch than you? Or is it because you just can't keep him satisfied?" Amanda wasn't surprised at all. This wasn't the first time she spoke on the subject of her and her child's father's breakup.

Dj was an NBA player that was a point guard for the Toronto Raptors. He was just starting to get hot at the time Amanda and him were starting to get serious with each other. Amanda wanted him to focus on his career while she tried to focus on  their daughter. With his fame came all the attractions too, one being women. She made it much easier for him to maneuver, telling him that she thought it was best if they spent some time apart. Amanda had shared that in confidence at a low point in her life when she and Dj weren't going well. For Sophie to use that as ammo to take her shots at her definitely spoke volumes about the kind of person she really was.

Her eyes welled up with tears staring at Sophie's stone cold face. "Yeah and what is that exactly!?" Amanda challenged, folding her arms.

There were no signs of regret in Sophie's expression at all."Oookay maybe we should all just calm down, have a bit more wine and talk-" Lauren broke the awkward silence but was more after being cut off by Amanda who spoke again.

"That may be true Sophie but at least I know that Dj loves and respects me despite not being together. You're jealous of a woman because she has something that Aubrey needs in his life. I can't believe you would throw that back in my face but i'm not surprised Dj and I are great. Even if he didn't love or want me I would never act ĺike a insane person over a man to go as far as to shoot his fiancé over him. In the past I would just let whatever you and Lauren say slide but that ends today!. You two were always best friends anyway" She began walking off but stopped when Lauren called out to her.

"Save it Lauren. You're just as much to blame for this if not more. You came up with this plan-maybe you should tell Sophie the real reason why you're so adamant about her going through with it hmm!?" Amanda folded her arms placing her body weight on the right right leg, Sophie turned her attention to Lauren who looked as if she was about to kill Amanda.

"What is she talking about Lauren?!" Lauren didn't know what to say to Sophie. She knew she was fucked.

Lauren tried to give signals with her eyes for Amanda not to say anything but Mandy had enough from her two friends. They weren't friends and after years of being an outcast in the relationship she finally understood all the times that Dj would tell her "them girls are trouble". 

Now she had the guts to stand up to them. "Oh Lauren, cat got your tongue huh? Well maybe I should tell her no?!" Lauren almost instantly shrieked out no to her.

But Amanda could care less  she was going to reveal to Sophie just who her bestie really was. "Your best friend here just wants Aubrey all too herself. She got a taste of his dick one night after a party in LA and she became hooked, your own best friend huh? Adios bitches!" With the tea spilt all over the white shiny floors of Sophie's home, Amanda felt better. She dug into her Chanel purse taking her car keys out.

"Oh and if you just as much try to drag me into your mess knowing damn well that I tried talking you out if it many times…I'll let Aubrey know every inch of the plan that you and Lauren came up with. From beginning to end, toodles!" Amanda said before her feet lead her body in the direction of her front door.

In some cases she would be considered to be the bad friend but in this case she wasn't. A real friend tells the truth no matter if it breaks hearts or not. She knew Sophie was a big girl, it wasn't as if Aubrey was messing around with her because they were never together in the first place.

The naked truth was that Lauren broke the most important code between friends, that was never to sleep with each other's men.  

Sophie was furious she would confront them both starting with her bestie Lauren.
_________

Guess Sophie has changed her mind about being remorseful😒.

Will Adrianne be okay?

Find out in the next chapter. As always thank you for reading lists and vote!!!