41.

Chaewon's POV:

Jay quickly literally runs away from me whenever I ask him for his bank account number which makes me annoyed and grateful. It's a gift, yes, but I do want to pay him back. I don't want to be in debt to anyone.

"Chaewon!" I hear someone shout my name in the halls as I make my way to the outside area for lunch. I see Jake running up to me, a drop of sweat glistening down his forehead. He seems out of breath and his clothes are messed up.

I freeze up for a split second but I have to reassure myself that that jerk of a boyfriend is gone. I'm not controlled anymore. I can pick who I'm friends with. I'm okay. I'm okay...

"Hi!" I accidently say a little too loud but it covers all the voices in my head.

"O-Okay let's go. I want to be with you and your 4'11 ass. No strings with your controlling ass boyfriend. Ex." he corrects himself and I let out a small laugh.

"Why are you sweating? Are you okay?" I ask before slowly reaching my hand out to his forehead to check if his temperature is high.

"Don't." he says firmly but I hear some sort of a sincere tone in his voice. I move my hand away and awkwardly laugh to fill the void of silence.

We walk out, get some food and drinks and go and sit with the others. There's these two other girls I don't know, and Jay, Sunghoon, Heeseung, and Jihoon. I recognize him from a class I dropped before. He was the loudest so it's difficult to forget.

"Oh she's that sex-" before he can continue a hand is slapped on his mouth owned by the one and only, Heeseung.

"Come sit." Heeseung says pointing at the seat next to him. I listen since this is kind of a awkward situation and stare into the abyss to fill the silence.

"So... Chaewon what's your number? You seem nice." Jihoon says starting the conversation. I tilt my head at his request but he doesn't seem too bad.

"You want that bitches number she-" before this random girl can continue everyone on the table seems to throw a glare at her.

"You don't even know her. Who the fuck are you to judge again? Your just a whore for every single dude on this table and I bet my dog that they all have something for Chaewon. So fuck off." Namjin says while sitting down next to me. I smile at the sight of her and admire how up front she is. I aspire to be her one day.

"Yea move along." Boram says while sitting down as well as the girls leave.

"Thanks Namjin and Boram." I say while smiling at them. I feel a bit of my tension release when I just feel the bright energy of them two.

"So I've got the whole night planned. Me and Boram planned it in Ms. Kim's class. Anyway. We will go clubbing of course, then if we are not so so drunk we can go to a different club. A fancier one I found. How's that sound?" she says sounding so excited she's almost jumping out of her chair.

"Chae, you don't have to if you don't want to." Heeseung whispers into my ear but I shake my head.

"I want to. It's okay." I whisper back. Do I want to? Of course I want to take my mind off things, I desperately want to hide and cry forever but it hurts more to. Maybe if I just pretend I'm okay, I'll believe it myself.

"Let's do it." I say while giggling.

"I'll go too." Heeseung adds while tapping my leg with his under the table.

~

I go home and sink into my bed sheets I haven't changed for a while and just realize how bad my room has got. There's clothes on the floor makeup stains everywhere, shoes on the bed.