27. In return

Atsumu POV

FUCKING HELL. Suna does not want money or favours he wants gossip. But not your typical little secret, it depends on how big secret he has to cover for you and this one is BIG.

We stood around the sofa that Suna was sitting on.

- So what do you have for me today? - He as he sipped some tea.

- I wasn't late couse my car broke down, it because somebody scratched the hell out of it - Sakusa said.

- Not interesting enough if you don't come up with something nice I will tell Osamu - Suna said sipping the tea.

- Me and Iwaizumi are dating! - Oikawa shouted. Ohhh wow I would have never known, really.

- I thought you were dating since your first year. The more you known. But that still isn't enough tho - He said taking another sipp

- Tik tok guy. Your time is running out - SHIT. I looked at Sakusa with a questioning look, and he nodded.

- Me and Atsumu are dating - He said holding my hand. Suna spitted out the whole tea he had in his mouth. Oikawa's mouth was hanging open and he wasn't happy. Iwaizumi looked like he got the shock of his life.

- SAY WHAT? - Suna yelled.

- SINCE WHEN? - Oikawa asked, clearly not happy that he was left out.

- Only few days -

- ONLY? AND I DIDN'T SEE IT AT ALL? - Oikawa yelled at me

Suna calmed down, and asked for the details of our double life. And we told him all about us being the best underground fighters in the town for over a year, how we destroyed a yakuza gang. Getting tatoo's, having these two joining us for a session, breaking a guys arm, me taking down a squad of yakuza earlier and todays action with the guy.

He lisened carefully and nodded from time to time

- That sounds incredible. - he said and we heard my brother comming down the stairs and asking.

- What's so incredible? - Uhhh how to say it

- You want to know the secret? Atsumu said it was fine. - WHAT WHEN WHAT IS HE PLANNING TO DO. Osamu nodded. SHIT.

- It's Atsumu's birthday gift to you. - FUCK YOU SUNA I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT YOUR AND ASSHOLE.

Osamu's eyes it up which I could not denay.

- He knows you wanted a tatoo, so he signed you up to his friend who is one. - And he spoiled the suprise.

- Is that true Atsumu?- He looked at me counting on it being true.

- Yes. Yes it is. Happy birthday baby bro - I said hoping that he want get mad.

To my suprise he rushed to me and hugged me.

- Thank you so, so much - He cried into my shoulder

- But I hope your not messing with some shady people, you could get in trouble. But don't worry I will save your butt - He said looking me into my eyes. It took all my strength not to laught and all the guys in the room fought the same urge not to burst ou laughing

- I am messing with shady people? What about you being bullied? Huhh? - I said.

- Wha- Who told you. - He looked at Suna, he shrugged. He looked at Iwa who sciently shooke his head. Then he yelled.

- SAKUSA YOU BASTARD! - And rushed at him. As Omi was dodgeing Osamu I was laughing with the rest it was.

I love those people.

MY SAKUATSU HEAD CANNON

Atsumu loves his coffe (special brand) and he is a grump in the morning without it, the only one who knows about it is Sakusa.

One day the MSBY are out of townfor some important match and they all are to sleeping in a hotel. And they wake up go have breakfast and Atsumu joins them all grumpy and has a bad aura around him. The team is TERRIFIED. As they are wondering what happened to their cheerful setter. Sakusa walks in with his coffe in a thermos saying something like: ,,You forgot this sleeping beauty".

A/N this is my little head cannon that I like to think about