5. it's on

We got to the studio quickly it was like 7.20 pm I had time till 9.30, but after that my brother will track my location and WE don't want that.

Akaashi walked quickly to the counter and said and I quote -,, IT' AN EMERGANCY WE NEED A MAKE OVER. NOW. "- the girl from the counter was so steressed i think it was her first day or something until Hinata run up to her and hugged her yelling -,, YACHI YACHI "- then they got in to a little chitchat. The rest of us were so confused until he intoduced us, she was his classmate and the volleyball team manager. They were so cute like chibi 1 and chibi 2. Then she lead us to a beauty salon.

 I heard about him as MISTER VANILLA~ and damn, he was a sadist he waxed us EVERYWERE and watch us scream in pain and agony.

Legs, nose, in beetwen eyebrows, armpits. Uhhhhhh I didn't know that I was this hairy.

After that we went to floor above to a HAIR SALON! and I saw for the first time Shoyo's boyfriend. Tooru was in middle school with him and... they didn't like eachother. So Kagayama did my hair and Akaashi did my besties hair. I gotta say even he was lovey dovey with Hinata the whole time, he did a awsome job by bleaching my roots and painting all of it again with a bit o whiten tips.

Kawa was looking the same, but as good as. We went to the 2 and the last floor and I wasn't expecting a DAMN PIERCER AND FUCKING TATOO STUDIO.  I lookted at Kawa and he said -,,let's do this bestie"-

It was a long day. In the end I got a small tatoo on my shoulder blade it was a 00:00 with AM under it, like midnight and Kawa got a crown. Now I will need to hide it from my brother, his boyfriend and my teachers. Tell me once again why I agreed to this?

 I got on my ears pierced two ways( Helix and classic Lobe) and I got my toung pierced classily in (the tip of it) and the lip in the middle.

My bestfriend, he got Nose (the rigtht nosteral), tip of the toung just like me, lips (also on the rigtht sight) and brow

I can tell you, those were painful. I was glad that the guy piercing me was nice and patient I think his name was Terushima.

I am glad and all that but I have a problem It's alredy 9.25 and my house i like 20 minutes from here so, me and Kawa left pretty quickly.

I got my mask on and hoodie rapped around my waist and we started skating. I knew I would not get there in time so we needed to use a short cut. We went thru many diffrent settelments and neighborhoods. We were just a corner away. It was almost 9.33.

 It was almost perfect, ALMOST BECAUSE SOME RANDOM PRICK IN A BLACK LAMBO DECIDED TO HIT KAWA! I dodged by jumping over it. I ran up to Tooru, he was bruised, but beside that he was ok. I helped him up and we were about to leave, cause he insisted until...The driver got out of the car.

He was tall like 6'4 with a curly black hair and two iconic moles on his forehead. Then I stoped in my tracks. THIS BITCH. He walked to us and said -,,Sorry, but you should know not to skate this late on the dark road. IT YOUR FAULT"- his last sentence kept replaing in my mind over and over again. This DICK, MAN WHORE, ASS has the AUDACITY to say it is MY FAULT.

I faced him with a pissed expresion, Kawa was standing on the sidewalk. When punched him and he has fallen to the ground with aaagrhhh and what the fuck. Kawa walked towards him and placed his foot on his collar bon,e while I took my key out

He looked in horror as I stabed the key in to his precious car and starting to walk around his lambo and leaving one long scrath all around it.

After a minute Kawa let him go as we got on our boards he was in front of his car procesing what happend. He shouted at us like ,,YoU fUcKiNg BaStArD" and ,, i WiLl GeT yOu". After that all the pain was worth it and I can tell Kawa thought the same.

The game is on pretty boy~