15. breakfest

Atsumu POV

I got home, Osamu was at Sunas for the night, so we will see each other tommorow at school.

I went and took a shower and just went to sleep in my boxers. I was so mad that I thought of a most painfull way to kill this low life perverted idiotic creature. I drifted to sleep soon enough.

The next thing I remember is a knock. I walked to the door and saw Oikawa, Iwaizumi and Omi at my door. I was in a shock, then I looked at the clock and... Shit I have only 10 minutes till the lesson starts.

- Hi... Sorry I over slept. Please take a sit and wait for me. Wolud you like a tea or coffe? If so just- Then I was cut off by Oikawa yelling

- go get dressed... NOW! I will handle them. - I run off saying thanks he waved yawing.

Only after I got to my room I realised. I was ONLY IN MY BOXERS. I chose a black over sized shirt and black cuffed jeans I got some chains on them and run back. It took me a only minute.

I saw Omi seating on the sofa with a hole red face. Kawa leaning on the counter with orange juice  checking his phone once again yawing. Iwa next to cubborns looking thru stuff.

- Sakkun, You want a tea? They have raseberry, black, earl grey and sha~ma~ma~ley~ Iwaizumi said with a confidence that most people dream of having.

- What did you call it ?- Oikawa asked like he was a deer cought in the head lights with a tilted head looking at him

- sha-ma-ma-ley - he said this time less confident.

- It's chamomile. - I replaid. Oikawa got in a fit off laughter, Iwa was embarassed and Omi Omi was getting back to normal.

- You want something to eat I can make us something? - Oikawa asked

- No, I'm not hungry - I replaid, but juging by his look he won't let go that easiely. his face was like ,, I don't buy that bullshit ".

- When was the last time you ate? - He asked with his arms crossed.

- Uhhhhh with you I ate lunch yesterday- I almost whispered.

- You know that breakfest is the most important meal of the day, right?- He asked

- Yes... but I don't need it - I argued

- See, you are not taking good care of yourself, you are self destructive -

- I am not self - I was cut off by him

- You don't eat much since that girl from 3-4 told you you are a fatass, which you are not. So please just eat. You fainted in class from not eating enough few times before and you didn't tell your brother cause ,,I dOn'T wAnT tO bE a BuRdEn". The only reason he doesn't know by now is that I cover for you. So please just eat. -  he said. I wanted to argue but it was no chance he said

- We are not going to school till yo eat - he stated I know that I won't be able to fight back so I went to the kitchen. I need to eat breakfest to go to school and beat this guys ass. I don't care about myself, but I need to protect my brother by any cost.

- So you want to join me for a breakfest and skip the first lesson or you are going to school? - I asked

- What are you making? - Iwaizumi asked curiosly. I knew he would choose this option

- A omlette with mashrooms and some becon cause we don't have much in the fridge - I answer, but before I could take the eggs out I looked at Oikawa. He was looking so intensly at me I was pierced thru. I know what he wanted, but I didn't have any milk bread on me, but I have something better

- No I don't have any milk bread and no I can't make one cause I don't have the ingredients. -

He huffed, but I added

- but I have my special bun - his eyes light up in an instant. He started to squel and jump around

- What are ,,yours special buns" ? - Iwa asked

- ohhh Osamu never let you taste them, did he? - I asked him-

- no, but if those are the once a month buns I want to try one ASAP- He said. Once every month I packed Osamu my homemade yeast buns. Every one of them were stuffed with two stuffings. every single one with my secret and some home made jam. In one baking I never put two the same fillings. The secret one was making them so special, but hey I can't tell you what it is.

I took my phone off the counter and my earphones and put ,, Riptide " and started to make 4 omlettes. Eggs cracked the becon got tosted and the mashrooms.

 I looked at the sofa and saw Iwa cuddeling with Oikawa while sleeping, but wait... WHERE IS OMI?.

Then I felt two arms wrapping me from behind and grabbing my waist. I looked at the person and it was Omi. I sighed if it was anybody else they would be eating the floor with two broken arms.

He yawned and and put his chin on my head. He was so cute... DID I JUST ADMITE HE WAS CUTE? THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING. DO I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM?

Even thou I didn't knew I had a crush on him I would never addmit it.

While I was panicing he grabbed me and turned me so I will be facing him. He hugged me and whispered

- Hey, don't you ever neglect yourself ever again. You are important to me I can't lose anybody ever again. - he said. It made me feel better, much better, I don't know why but It just did.

I went back and took off the last omlette on the plate completly flustered. I waited a second to calm down

- You want to wake them up or should I?-

- Do the honors- he bowed

- eck.. hem... - I cleared my throut  and...

- WAKIE WAKIE SHITHEADS! - I yelled at the top of my loungs. They looked like something shocked them.

- breakfest's ready - I said in the sweetest tone I could do at this early hour.