8. They are with us

Yes It was him the pretty prick, with those magical abs AHHHH I need to stop.

- So when are we going? - he asked us?

- WE? No, me and Atsu. Who said you were invited? - Kawa correced him.

- After that show in cafeteria and what you said to me, I really wouldn't like your brother to know. - he said with a devilish smirk. Arrrrhhhhhh I hate his gut. I looked at Kawa and he looked at me an nodded.

- fine at 6 in front of Oikawas house, better get a bike or a skateboard or something. - I gave him the adress.

- great ohhh and I will be taking Iwaizumi with me and we will take a car-

- What! why? - I was confused

- ohh, after what your friend said to him, he mummbles ,,Oikawa this, Oikawa that" non stop and I can't stand it any more - I looked at Kawa with disapoinment and confiusion and he just stuck his toung out and shrugged his sholders.

- See you the beautyful ~ he winked, grabbed my hand and kissed it kneeling down. I was there frozen as my cheeks where redder than cherry. When he left Tooru started shaking me. When I got to my senses I felt humiliated, I needed revenge.

- Sweetie don't do anything stupid for your revenge - What? how did he know? He is my bestfriend ofcourse he knew. And I had a little plan by now.

- I want to wear a really tight shorts while we will be there -

- Wait... that GENIUS. Your biggest attribute are your thicc thighs. GO GET IT! -

- thank you, and mind telling me what you told Iwaizumi? - he was a bit emabarased I think.

- Soo we got in to an argument like usual and he said among the lines ,,Fuck You, YOU SUCK!" and I replaid ,,yeah you wish, AND I DON'T SUCK I SWALLOW!". I ment that my personality isn't bad, beacuse I swallow the pain, anger and saddnes - he tried  to explain while I was laughing my ass off cause the guy is turned on that he is obssesed now.

- I feel your embarassment bestie - I said still laughing.

The rest of the lessons were finished quickly, but we still got a lot of weird looks. I needed to hide from my brother every break.

When I got home I grabbed my "gym" bag, went to Kawas place. We did our homework like every ,,NeRd" does and it was time.

We went out side to see Sakusa and Iwaizumi In ANOTHER LAMBO. this time it was yellow and I thought we got his car for good. Ofcourse his daddys money is limitless.

- Hop in cupcake - he said to me, and Iwaizumi said to Tooru

- are you my engine? couse I can't start with out you - smooth fucker.

Kawa rolled his eyes and we went in.

THEY WERE SAT, SO WE WON'T SIT TOGETHER.  No, not this time. So... I sat in the back with Iwaizumi in the back and Tooru in the front with Sakusa. The displeasur on there faces was brilliant.

- So where is your gym? - prick in front asked. Kawa typed on his phone the adress.

They didn't have an idea what was going in to. So that was good.

We got there in a matter of minuts. He parked the car and we went in.

We walked in, me and Kawa didn't have trouble getting in, but Ushijima didn't let them in.

- Ushi, they are with us let them in - Ushijima let them in, when Kawa whispered the whole situation to him. Iwaizumis head was steaming, he was mad. We went to the locker room first. Just so they don't see the training area and rink.

I took off the useless layer of clothing. I didn't bring shoes so I taped my feet really good and my fists as usual. But they looked really impressed.

- Bitch what's that impessive about it? - I asked cause they were starring at me. They were in shock for sure cause I SWORE. Then I saw Sakusa taping his hands and my blood boiled.

- What are you doing?! - I asked standing up wan walking up to him.

- I am taping my hand, I think? - he replaied sarcasticly.

- No, doing that you will only hurt your hands. - I took all of it off. I sat close on the bench to him almost on his lap. And started from the wrist, in between a finger, then wrist again. I did that until all the fingers were done. Then I took his hand to fliped over and taped the inside of his palm and taped it a bit.

I stood up - and done, now you won't hurt yourself -  I look back and... Sakusa hand a nosebleed. Just great.  I walked away to finish and pack my stuff to the lockers. You maybe ask, ,,but why did he get a nosebleed?"

I was in really tight shorts( my thighs looked great in them I can say ), mask (as always ), and a oversized yellow tank top with a hood( so they can see my tatoo).

Kawa had the same look but with a cyan tank top.

- hey you got any extra tape my is finished - Kawa shouted and I threw him one - thx -

The boys looked confused to say the least. Sakusa was wearing a plain black t shirt and some shorts same goes for Iwaizumi. nothing special.

But before we got out, Iwaizumi got a nosebleed cause he saw Kawa's tatoo. I knew he had a thing for tatoos, I over heard it some time ago. While Sakusa and Iwaizumi were dealing with nosebleeds me and Kawa were so proud of ourselfs.

When we walked out to say there were shocked was an understatement.

- WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US THIS IS AN UNDER GROUND FIGHTING RINK ! - Iwaizumi shouted

- Cause you didn't ask - Oikawa said. I looked at Sakusa, but he was in too big shock to say any think.

- ohh you didn't know that nerds know how to fight - I asked sarcasticly

- I have two questions -

- go ahead and ask -

- first why didn't you stood up for yourself when I was a dick to you. And two WHY THERE IS A PUNCHING BAG WITH MY PHOTO? - WOW he addmited it

- First cause my cover would me blown. Second that punching bag is mine. So don't cross the line again  or you will and up like this. - I pointed at the punching bag. Iwaizumi was about to laugh but I added.

- But don't worry in the corner there is also with Iwaizumi's face - his smile dropped

- It isn't in a bad shape. So maybe I will cross the line - he said teasingly looking at the bag, but Oikawa patted his shoulder and said

- that is a new one, third this month. He destroyed it last time - Now Sakusa was scared.

- Hey! I'm off, be there in an hour -

 I run off to the mats and started streaching. Then I started with front flip, back flip combo then layout and tuck.  AND I NAILED IT.

I heard clappling and it was Sakusa. Because who else wolud it be

- What do you want? - A hissed at him

- Can't I just watch? - he said.

- Yeah, I'm going to my punching bag see ya. - said walking off, but he followed me.

 Then I did front flip and grabbed the punching bag with my legs.I started doing crunches and beating the bag when I was up. Sakusa was just watching with his arms crossed and similing.

- Ok I am pissed now what do you want - I said

- Can you spar with me I usually spar with Iwaizumi, but he is sparring with your friend -

- Yeah sure but before that - I jumped off and punched the bag as hard and I can and... It had a hole on the other side. Now he was impressed and scared.

- Let's go - I said smiling sweetly.