4. So... I won again

I walked on the ring I saw my opponent, he was taller then me like 6'1 or even 6'2. He was well build, but not jacked. I look at him and I know that i won.

How I know that you may ask?

1. His stance are weak, one swift kick on the knee and he is licking the floor.

2. He has not worn out his knuckel in a past decade, if the punches me he will feel more pain than i do soooo...

3. He is wearing some combat boots with out ankel fastening, I on the other hand wearing trainers, but I bandage my foot and calf creating a safe place for my ankels.

4. guy is wayyyy to confident in his skills and i can bet on that cause of this grin on this ugly snout. Cause it's so easy to be the best fighter in the town.

,,And START!!!" - tendou yelled.  I didn't like the idea of this guy getting the first hit or the upper hand in this so... I run up to him and with a uppercut to the chin. After that guy lands with his back on the floor, I lock his arm until he taps out.

,, The first round goes to our champion!!! And ROUND 2 " this time the guy attacks first with right and left cross, but I am smarter. I avoided it by squating on one leg, with the other leg I swipe his ankels to the groud. Firts substention he has a weak stance.

-,,WOOW did every body see it!? the ankle breaker won this roud AGAIN! one more win and his opponent is out! ROUND 3! START!!!-

I was confident in my win, but out of no were this guy pulls out a wallpaper knife and like a idiot start to run at me with right hand strecht out. IDIOT. I palced my back towards his chest grabed wrist with my left hand and BREAK HIS FOREARM OPEN with my right elbow. But I wasn't finished, this dumass tried to mess with a wrong blond so... I grab his elbow with my rigth hand and did a flip on my back forwards. The guy was squiling in pain as walked off the rink to wash off his blood.

The crowd was frozen, exept one brunette and one ginger and of course  the guards dragging this guy out.

- ,,ahhhh, pain in the ass. Almost the pain of the Mr.Asshole and Hedhoge" - I sight as Kawa gave me a towel and Sho was sitting on the sink swinging his legs.

- ,,Hey Atsu"- I looked at familliar brunette - ,, When we were at your house I heard a conversation beetwen Iwaizumi and Sakusa" - now my intrest grew -,, They bet eachother which one of them will get a nerd to hook up first"- I froze, they were cruel to hook up with a person fore a bet, A STUPID BET. - ,,good it isn't us" - I tried to laugh it off, and then he said the worst part of it all - ,,BUT, WE ARE THE NERDS THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT" - I looked at him terrefaid. Not gonna lie it took me by suprise.

- ,,What should we do to them? we can't let it be so easy, now can we? "- Kawa' face turned into an evil grin then...

Another figure appered he was slim, my height, with black hair - ,,Ahhh!! Akaashi don't scare us like that "- he is a manager of this place, a personal trainer in here and most importantly our good friend. -,, So maybe you can pull and uno revers card"- WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT? - ,, So you don't follow were I'm going with it. Uhhh... So you are known as the nerds... we can give you make over... And make them fall for you." -

I was speachless I heard kawa yell -,,you are a GENIUS" and then he kissed Akaashi on his cheek - ,,So let's go. I will also help."-

,,BUT WHAT ABOUT REST OF THE MACHES?"- I yelled - ,, oh. you didn't get the massage? The rest of todays maches are cancelled, cause almost every body was to scared to try to beat you up"- Ohhh damn

 -" So shall we go now? I already book you a appoitment with my friends" - WOW that was quick - Yes we shall

Be ware guys we are coming at you.

(A/N thank u guys who read this )