Chapter 2

Everyday was the same.... go to school, go home, suffer, sleep. sometimes Izuku would make up excuses to not go home such as staying at Katsuki's house or he wanted to study somewhere else. But never less he would always suffer the same torture.

When Izuku turned 14 years old he decided that he would train to get into UA with his friend Kacchan. So for the first 6 months Izuku would train day in and day out. some days he would train so hard his flames would only spark and not ignite.

One day Izuku was invited to sleep over at the Bakugo residence. Although it was out of nowhere Izuku quickly accepted since it was better than home.

While the boys were playing on Kachaan's PS5, Mitsuki called out to the boys that dinner was ready. Izuku came walking down with katsuki to see a full out feed on the table.... Chicken, steak, rice, katsudon and even sushi.

Mitsuki: alright guys dig in!

Everyone grabbed themselves a plate of food while Izuku watched.

Katsuki: oi nerd, whatchu waitin for?

Izuku: Waiting for you guys to finish eating.

Mitsuki: But theres plenty of food. help yourself izuku..... Wait.... DO YOU THINK MY FOOD STINKS!??!

Izuku started to panic and held his heart tightly

Izuku: n-n-no, it looks super good, but arnt the people lower than you suppose to eat l-last?

Mitsuki raised her hand which resembled a slap, Instinctively Izuku wrapped his arms around his head to prepare for the beating... but all he got was a simple pat on the shoulder.

Mitsuki: Oi... why did you just hesitate just now?

Izuku: Well it looked like you were going to hit m-me.

Mitsuki suddenly had a cold chill roll down her spine, for a split second a face of fear and anger showed, quickly changed to a face of relief.

Mitsuki: Why would I ever hit you Izuku? anyways get yourself some food.

izuku thanked Miss Bakugo and grabbed himself some food, after that Izuku and Katsuki called it a night and went to sleep. For Katsuki this was just a normal day, but for Izuku it was just a temporary safe house that soon will turn into a nightmare the next day.

The sun shined through the curtains and the sound of chatter could be heard in the living room. Izuku looked atop of the bed and saw that Katsuki was already awake and was most likely in the living room talking with his mom. He quickly got out of bed and proceeded to the room.

Expecting to see the bakugos talking, he was greeted by a man in a large brown trenchcoat guarded by two police officers, When Izuku showed his presence the detective stopped talking and sighed

Detective Naomasa: Greetings Midoriya, I am here to tell you that your parents have been temporarily detained for suspicion of child abuse. Although its just temporary we need more evidence to make sure they get what they deserve.

Izuku was shocked, how and who found out about the secret, he made sure not to tell a single soul since he knew the consequences.

Izuku: a-abuse, b-but my parents w-would never d-do such a t-thing.

Izuku stutter to mutter random words until the detective grabbed onto his arm and pulled up his shirt, to reveal multiple burn marks, bruises and scars.

Naomasa: then explain this.

Izuku: this is j-just from t-training-

Izuku tried to finish his somewhat obvious lie until the detective kneeled down to his height.

Naomasa: you can tell me anything Midoriya, your parents arnt here to hurt you... so please tell me

Mitsuki: Dont worry, its all okay now

Katsuki: you damn fool, you better tell us now.

Izuku went quiet and started to tear up, he had never felt this much compassion or love from any other person.

Izuku: fine... Ill tell you the truth

For hours Izuku would describe the excruciating torture he would suffer everyday, the abuse, psychological abuse and all the pain he suffered for 14 years. the only thing the police could describe this story as was "hell".

After this confession alongside the damming evidence they collected from the house and Izukus scarred body, Inko was sentenced to 2 years in prison while Hisashi was sentenced 9 years in prison WITH the opportunity of paroll.

Izuku was glad that this was finally over... for now. he could now fully focus on healing and hopefully make it into UA. the news of Izuku also spread like wild fire due to the insane story he had shared. Some called him a Survivor while others called him a fool or "A kid who deserved it".

9 months later

Izuku and Katsuki were finally ready for the UA entrance exams, izuku had moved into the Bakugo residence and was adopted by Mitsuki which officially made him a Bakugo... Izuku Bakugo.

Although Izuku had basically recovered from this hell, there was still a lot of psychological damage that will linger on for a while. Izuku was officially scared of any humans touch, if he is touched unexpectedly or touched by someone he dosnt know, he starts to shake and may suffer a panic attack. he's also VERY violent when upset or angry. One time Katsuki tried to mess with his books when Izuku snapped and almost gave Katsuki a third degree burn, He was stopped after he had realized what he was about to do.

the two brothers were now standing in front of Ua high ready to take on the "hard" UA entrance exam.

Izuku: are you ready Kachaan?

Katsuki: Oh yea, this gonna be a piece of cake.

The boys walked towards the doors and opened them wide open, they then realized that they were a few minutes late and had gained the attention of everyone who was paying attention to the hero Present Mic.

Present Mic: Welcome Later comers! please take a seat.

izuku and Katsuki sat down and listened to the final bit of the tutorial, all they knew was destroying robots = points. But around the end of the presentation, a boy with blue hair and squared glasses rose his hand and pointed at Izuku and Katsuki.

???: On behalf of everyone here, HOW DARE YOU show up late to such a prestigious exam, if you really want to muck around and screw with others, its best that you leave and give up on your dreams of becoming a hero!

Katsuki was about to snap back with a insult until Izuku stood up and gave a expression of utmost disgust, the feeling of intimidation and fear over swept the sonic like boy and forced him to sit down without izuku saying a single word. After a few seconds Izuku sat down and put on his blank and calm face.

Present Mic: kinda weird... ANYWAYS! GO OUT THERE AND GET SOME POINTS!

End Of Chapter