Teju- washroom...

Karan was looking at her...

Jai- Bhai kuch zyaada nahi horaha hai...

Karan- mai try kar raha hu yaar but nahi hopara... I am like this and I can't do anything for that... Haa mujhe bhi accha nahi lag raha hai usse dekhe...

Rithvik- whatever it is just talk and sought it out pls... I can't see anyone of you in this state...

Karan- haa I will...

Teju was in washroom Area sitting idle and thinking something....

Shamitha saw her and went near her...

Shamitha - Teju what happened why r u sitting here alone..?

Teju- ntg Shamitha just like that...

Shamitha-do u mind if I sit here..?

Teju- pls sit shamitha...

Shamitha - the fight didn't solve yet??

Teju- nope it got solved but He needs time to heal...

Shamitha - Teju you both are two different personalities... And two are very opposite... Kisi cheez ke liye Tera reaction alag hoga and uska bhi alag hoga... And yeah what you said is wrong and woh uske liye time lagega maanne ke liye... Tension mat le Tera hi paas aayega woh toh...

Teju- thanks for this pep talk shamitha... This is really sweet of you...

Shamitha- It's fine teju...

Then Teja got an idea and she immediately took her one white shirt...

She took eye liner and wrote a Sorry on that T shirt...

""Sorry Sunny☺️ I❤️U""

Imagine this on white T Shirt....

Then she went to kitchen and started preparing dinner....

Everyone saw her and was smiling....

Karan saw her and smiling at her... He was thinking blessed to have this girl in his life... How much she tries to manao me... Gosh she literally wrote sorry on her shirt and roaming in house... I think ab zyaada horaha hai mera... Usse baath karunga raat ko.... Kal raat se cuddle hi nahi kiya... I can't stay without touching her man...

Rithvik- Bhai blush baad mai kar woh dekh saamne...

Teju was standing infront of karan with a sweet bowl....

Karan - tu kab aayi... Yaha pe...

Umar- jab tu apne la la la land mai tha tab...

Karan - chup kar aur ye kya hai teju...

Teju in mind - kamina laddoo nahi bol saktha.. thike mai bhi dekhungi kitna naatak karega...😔

Teju- abhi banayi hai maine sabke liye toh khaale...