Aegis hummed non-comminently, before moving on.

"What is the plan of action, Operator? Are we laying low or going on an all out bloody rampage?" Izuku chuckled.

"No rampages for the foreseeable future, my dear Cephalon. We're going to lay low and observe undercover. Everything will turn out fine."

"Fine? Operator, you...? Are you being optimistic for once?! How amazing!"

Izuku put a hand over his heart, amusement clear.

"Oh Aegis, when am I not optimistic?"

Izuku's school year was in a couple of months, and while he wished to do things outside, maybe visit a cafe or two, go to the cinema and such, he had far too many things to do, one of which was keeping a very close eye on the construction of Makyr Prime.

Makyr Prime was an extremely taxing frame to build, taking over 2 weeks for each individual part, 3 parts in total to make the frame, and over 4 week for the full frame; meaning it would take over a two months for the frame to be fully built, not including getting the frame up to scratching and modifying it to Izuku's taste.

He also had to get a quirk test done; the Orokin had nothing on his quirk, what it could be or any details on its power. He knew he lacked his mother's telekinetic powers and his fathers fire power, but he had something. He could feel it, and it was proven, his DNA proved it.

He just needed to know what it did!

Surprisingly, Rhino's face plate was still plastered all over the news, his shiny gold accents gleaming over the screens as red circles engulfed each part, dissecting what they could of the frame, including its suspected quirk.

All Might knew his secret, knew that Rhino Prime and Keisuke Giichi were one in the same, just as he knew of All Might's deflated secret; to tell the news of either was mutually assured destruction on both sides. For now, his secret was safe.

So many things to do, tying up some loose points, and trying to piece together a sense of what was going on. If only he had the spy network that Margulis, or any of the Orokin, possessed...

Bleh politics...

Toshinori Yagi, lumbered through the halls of U.A, his baggy suit fluttering around his skeleton body, a tiny bit of blood leaking from his mouth as he pushed open the door to Principal Nezu's office.

Serenely, the creature himself, was sitting on his lovely leather chair nursing a cup of tea upon his overly massive mahogany desk, and across from the mammal sat Eraserhead, Aizawa now.

"Ah Yagi, it's good of you to finally join us!"

Gently, Toshinori sat beside Aizawa, coughing into his fist as he asked.

"Nezu sir, what do you need?" Shuffling could be heard before a slim folder was placed onto the desk, Nezu's paw on the centre.