Chapter 19

Hey hey hey! How are ya? Doing alright? I hope y'all enjoy this chapter! I just wanted to thank all of you reading! You are the greatest! Thank you so much! The song above is House of Memories by Panic! At the Disco!

"And the first match goes to...! Team..." Before the loud blonde could announce the team, Aizawa butted in.

"Before we tell you, we have to tell our... audience... the teams." It was clear that Aizawa had no desire to interact with the crowd, but he had a point; nobody knew who was on a team other than their own, it would get confusing.

"That's right Mr. 'Raser! Midnight! Drum up the scoreboard!"

Suddenly, just above the commentators box, a screen popped out, displaying 30 teams, numbering from 1 to 30, with the names of all the students placed into teams of 4, excluding one, which had only three members.

"With that out of the way, our first team is... 17!!" Present Mic announced, and four names scrolled through on the big screen, along with pictures of the individuals on the team.

TEAM 17-

Neito Monoma

Shihai Kuroiro

Juzo Honenuki

Setsuna Tokage

"And here's our first match, I hope y'all are ready!!! We begin in 5 minutes!" Present Mic was audibly grinning.

"After that, you'll have 10 minutes to scout out the building and plan, before you gain 30 minutes to obtain the objective, the faster you get it, the more points you earn!" Following on, Aizawa added.

"Getting detected, either during or before the match, will result in point deduction; getting captured is a disqualification and that goes for losing the intelligence also." Present Mic whooped into the microphone.

"Mr. 'Raser, how do ya think this'll go down bud?!" The driest voice answered.

"Call me Bud again, and i'll ###~!~~@!~" On the screen above the box, words suddenly scrolled down.

"In order to help safeguard our young viewers, our dearest hosts have been muted. Please enjoy the show!"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

"Oh wow. Mr. Aizawa is really tearing Present Mic apart." A holographic screen floated in the bridge of The Shadow, with subtitles of the ruthless verbal assault Aizawa was shooting at Present Mic.

Then, the screen was overtaken by an alert, as Rex's voice rumbled.