Behind the scars Ch 2

Heyyy! Hope you liked the last chapter! Sorry that there was no Joker, but I think this ch will have more Joker!

--------

Chapter 2

I woke up in my bedroom. What happend last night? Someone was in my house... Who was it?! What did he or she want?! I sat on the bed. It was so quiet. Then I noticed blood came through my silk dress. "What the hell?!" I shouted and lifted my dress. There was a straight deep cut. "Oh... oh my God..." I whispered. I was shaking. I also noticed my hand. It had a 'J' letter on it. I tried to stand up, but my stomach hurt like hell when I moved. Why didn't I die? I lost a lot of blood of course... I started to walk carefully. I took my phone and called 911.

I was taken to the Gotham hospital that my mom was in. But she got home. I saw people pushing my bed in the hallways in a hurry. "JEN!" I heard my father shout. I saw him worried. I smiled at him and closed my eyes. I woke up in a room. I was taken care of, with bandages. I saw a nurse coming in my room. "Oh. Miss Blue, you're awake. Your family would like to see you." She said smiling. I nodded and saw my father and brother come in the room. "Hi, sweetie." Father said. I didn't say anything. "What happend?" asked Andy. I didn't say anything. The room was totally silenced. "Where. Is. Mom?" I asked harshly. My brother and father looked at each other. "She had to come back to the hospital." Father said nervously. I knew they didn't tell me something. Liars. I was angry to them. I didn't feel safe. In a freaking hospital!!!

The door opened and I saw Rachel and Bruce come in. "Oh gosh Jennifer!" Rachel said and hugged me. Since when we came that close?

"Are you okay Miss Blue?" Bruce asked gently. I nodded. Rachel gave Andy a kiss. "Do you know what happend?" Rachel asked my brother. He shook his head. Bruce looked at my hand. "J letter..." He murmured. I looked and him raising an eyebrow. "The Joker." He said. Room filled with silence again. "W-w-w-what?!" I shouted. "Do you really think it was him?" My father asked. "It might be..." He said quietly. I was shocked. The Joker. What would he want from me? "What would he want from Jen?" Rachel asked. "I don't know. I'm not even sure!" Bruce said.

"If he lays one finger on my daughter again I'll kill him with my bare hands!!!" Father shouted. "Calm down!" Andy shouted. "Do you want that filthy bastard to touch your sister?!" He shouted right at his face. "No! Shouting at me won't help anything!" Andy shouted at him back.

"SHUT UP!" I shouted. Everybody looked at me. "Tell it to tha-" Father started but I cut him off. "Get. Out." I said. "But-" he started again. "GET OUT!" I shouted and turned my face away from them.

One week later:

I got out of the hospital. I stayed home. I didn't want to see or talk to anyone. I was getting crazy. I wanted to just. Die. Fuck my life. My phone rang. "Tonya again." I whispered. I didn't answer. I just went outside for a walk. I bought cigarettes. I went to a nice park. Watching the lake reflect the moon. It was beautiful. I sat down on a bench. "Are you okay?" I heard a voice behind me. "Yes..." I whispered. The man sat next to me. It was like 30 minutes until I turned to him. He looked at me. Grinning. "What?" I said smiling. "What's on your mind?" He said. I turned away. "I already said nothing!"

The man laughed. "I'm Jack. Nice to meet you."

I looked on the ground. "I'm ... Jennifer..." I said quietly. "It's a nice name." He said. Jack. He seemed so nice. Like the perfect guy. I noticed scars on his cheeks. They were faimiliar. Then I realized who he was. I panicked, but The Joker didn't notice it. "I-I have to go..." I murmured and stood up.

He grabbed my arm so I sat down again. He grabbed both of my hands. He was staring right in my green eyes. Then he pulled me closer. I triend to push him away. His lips touched mine and he kissed me. The Joker. Kissed. Me. WTF?! I didn't even resist. I kissed him back. I had my hands around his back and he had his hands around my neck.

There we sat. For a while. He pulled back and stood up. "See ya later, doll."

------

So? What do you guys think?! Romantic. I know that Joker/Jack isn't that soft, but that's only the beginning. Comment! :)