17-20

return

I accompany you in the end

Traditional Chinese

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 17 Sister-in-law mighty

    Update time 2013-5-28 8:30:07 Word count: 2248

    The most densely populated place of zombies should be the city center. The not too dense zombies on the road were quickly resolved by warriors and power users, and finally arrived at 3 o'clock in the afternoon In the city center, rest and eat well and drink well. After starting work, Gan Baobao also followed the soldiers with great interest, and Mo Fangyu naturally followed, but Gan Baobao still received a lot of scorn, disdain and worry. It was the soldiers who were naturally worried. Everyone is very familiar with this lovely sister-in-law. Not to mention her delicate mouth, she lives in the army for a month every year, and her martial arts skills have also been compared with those of the soldiers. Who makes this girl feel a little violent in her heart, So she conquered a group of younger brothers, so the warrior with supernatural power vaguely protected her.

    Gan Baobao rolled his eyes weakly at Mo Fangyu who was behind him. Although she knew that they were well-intentioned, why did she look like they looked down on her, and she really didn't know how her husband's soldiers protected her. It seems that she has to take out a bit of herself, otherwise she will really be despised.

    Mo Fangyu followed behind Gan Baobao and smiled lightly when everyone didn't notice. He knew that she must be unconvinced now. It seems that he will avoid it next time, otherwise she will ask him to send him a message. Tempered.

    The soldiers surrounding Gan Baobao suddenly felt a chill in their hearts. It's really cold in the north in January. How can even the bottom of their hearts cool down? It seems that this time they need to collect more warm clothes. .

    Although three months have passed since the end of the world, there are still a lot of zombies. Look, the group of zombies who came to smell the smell in front of them are basically second-level zombies. They look better than those without evolution and first-level zombies. More, at least some human appearances have been restored now, and the skin will not be so dry and strange. At the beginning of the end of the world, the skin of the zombies was cyan and now it is a bit light, especially the advanced zombies look more obvious, Gan When the baby was returning to the base, he also encountered level-5 zombies or even level-6 zombies. Their appearance was more obvious. Sometimes she would also appear. Will the zombies evolve like humans in the future, but those two The eyes are so obvious, the red, voluptuous red looks grumpy.

    There are already warriors around to join the battle. Sure enough, the second-level zombies are different. It seems that the speed of strength is much stronger than that of the warriors who have not evolved, but there are also powerful abilities, and the sound of the fist dance of the strong man over there can be heard. Others are busy anyway.

    Gan Baobao was also very excited, but she didn't want her ladylike temperament to be destroyed, so a few flashes of light flashed in her hands. After a while, the soldiers found a lot of corpses on the ground. This time it was really thorough. Completely dead, the few soldiers who followed Gan Baobao are now numb. It turns out that the perverts are from a family. Look at their boss, look at their sister-in-law, a woman, but people don't do it at all. It took a lot of effort to kill a row of zombies, and there were still a few third-level zombies, but there was no room for resistance, and they fell down with a flick of a small hand. kill one.