5-8

return

I accompany you in the end

Traditional Chinese

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 5 Evening Walks

    Update time 2013-5-16 8:17:36 Word count: 2182

    Every time Mo Fangyu was at home after dinner, he would take Gan Baobao for a walk around the house, because Mo Fangyu found that Gan Baobao stayed there for a while At home, he doesn't go out every day. He doesn't want her to stay in the room and use the computer every day. It's not good for her after a long time. There is no familiar friend around, so he will take her in the park when he is at home. Going around, Xiaoxiaoshi exercised by the way, so this habit has been maintained for two years.

    Mo Fangyu walked two steps behind and followed Bao Bao who was dragging her way. She really wanted to go home and hold her pillow in a daze or hold a cup of tea to read the books in the space, but her husband was at home. It can't be achieved. I hate walking just after eating.

    Mo Fangyu stood helplessly and waited for Gan Baobao, who was moving step by step behind her. She really didn't understand why she liked traveling so much, but now she was walking at night and didn't want to move at all. He had seen her traveling. When I walked more than 30 kilometers a day, I would not feel tired and unwilling.

    Gan Baobao smiled and looked up at the helpless man who was one step far away. She knew that he would accompany her no matter what. Of course Mo Fangyu saw her proud smile and shook his head helplessly. , but he was willing.

    Holding hands and slowly walking down the path, Gan Baobao occasionally tilted his head and glanced at the tall and elegant man beside him.

    She still remembered that when the two of them first got married, they only got along for ten days before returning to the army. On the first morning, she was accustomed to sleeping late. When she woke up, she was surprised that she was not in her own home. She was still afraid. The newlywed husband's censure, because when she saw him for the first time, she gave him a serious old man who was not easy to get along with. Although the difference between the two was only five years old, one looked four or five years younger and the other She looks four or five years older (it can't be said to be mature), so the difference seems to be very big, but nothing happened, the mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and brother-in-law still understand very well and did not ask, in fact, she knew that they understood it wrong But she didn't explain it. After ten days of getting along with her, she found out that her husband, who looked very serious, was also very fun. My sister-in-law and my uncle were able to chat with her very well. They would talk about everything she traveled. What I have seen and heard, my uncle will chat with her about some scenery and life, and my aunt will chat with her about all kinds of clothes. Sometimes my husband and adults will listen and sometimes add some of his opinions. Slowly Slowly, she got to know the other one. Although he didn't say a lot when he was relative, he wouldn't neglect anyone, so his younger brothers and sisters would like him very much, and he would be a responsible husband by her side. He will also accompany her to go shopping and see his friends, and solve it as soon as she has something. In short, he is a very serious man and a qualified husband, although at that time he just regarded her as a A wife treat.

    Although he is not at home for a long time, she is also very adaptable to this kind of life. When her husband is not at home, she runs around freely by herself. I don't know when his eyes on her changed. There is love in it. She actually avoided it, because she knew that no matter what she said, she still had 1,500 years of life. She also knew that her young appearance would never change. She didn't want him to suffer because his favor made her Treat him as a friend, the hopeless feelings must be very hurt in the end, not to mention his character, once he decides that one thing will go down a certain path.