13-16

return

I accompany you in the end

Traditional Chinese

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter Thirteen Just Come Back

    Update time 2013-5-24 8:38:10 Word count: 2018

    Gan Baobao has never quite understood what love is, and she can't figure out whether she loves Mo Fangyu, maybe it's a habit or a love, but she doesn't She knew if it was love, but the moment she saw Mo Fangyu, her heart felt very stable, she thought maybe that would be good.

    Mo Fangyu was really stunned when he heard the news of Gan Baobao's return. Later, he returned home in excitement and doubts. When he saw the familiar figure on the sofa playing with the two children, he was shocked. Know what to do, say something, just look at her like that.

    He stood on the city wall and watched the thunder and lightning smashed down that day. He didn't know where his baby was. In the end, the thousands of golden lights took away one by one. He didn't know if there was his baby in it, and he didn't even know if she was safe, in the places where the golden light did not fall, whether she failed and died under the thunder of the sky, or succeeded and left along the golden light, in short He only knew that she would not come back to him, would not softly call his husband Sir, would not let him go shopping with her again, his heart hurts! You can understand how I feel!

    After having lunch with everyone's lively welcome, I saw off the nearby parents, everyone went to work, coaxed the children to coax the children, anyway, when the baby came back, only herself and her serious husband were left in the hall. .

    Gan Baobao was very used to it. Anyway, everyone was pampering her. She walked to the sofa and got used to snuggling into her husband's arms, "Husband, are you not going to work?" He just asked casually and didn't expect him to give an answer. .

    Mo Fangyu hugged Gan Baobao to make her more comfortable. "Didn't you say you want to go together, is it okay for you to stay?" Mo Fangyu was happy and excited, but he was still a little worried about whether it would harm her body.

    Gan Baobao smiled contentedly, it felt good to be cared for, but she still had to explain, otherwise her husband thought she was lying to him! "Didn't I say, disaster is coming, a new century has begun, but many things have changed in the new century. My practice is to absorb the spiritual energy between heaven and earth, but the new century does not have this kind of spiritual energy, but replaces it with another An unknown black substance, I can't cultivate without spiritual power. Once the meridians in my body are used up and no new spiritual power is generated, I can only become a somewhat powerful ordinary person, until my lifespan runs out. "Baby Gan quietly described her current situation.

    Mo Fangyu listened silently. It turned out that after the disaster, "then why did you stay?" Knowing that the price of her staying was so high, he was no longer happy. He knew that a person who was originally in a high position had fallen. How uncomfortable it feels to be down.

    Gan Baobao heard his complaints and understood his worries. He raised his head and looked into his eyes and said with a smile, "You think I'm stupid, of course, it's because I have other methods, otherwise why would I stay stupidly, and I can live for more than 3,000 years without spiritual power. , you will be turned to ashes by then."