9-12

return

I accompany you in the end

Traditional Chinese

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 9 The end of the world is coming

    Update time 2013-5-20 8:25:17 Word Count: 2246

    "When will Dad, Dad, Mom come to see us?" a three- or four-year-old boy in pink and jade in a house asked the man sitting on the chair. A handsome and elegant man, the little boy looked at his father with wide eyes and eagerness, and there was an identical little boy beside him who also put up his ears and listened.

    Mo Fangyu looked at the longing expressions of the two twin sons, and his heart was heavy. He also wanted to know when the woman who would be coquettish to him would come to him, but she was leaving. He had been waiting for what he thought. When she left, she would come back to see him in advance, but the fact was that she didn't. She didn't even take a look at their children. She was really cruel

    . Fang Yu said with a serious face.

    "Xiaoxiao must be because you are not well behaved. Yesterday, you were picky eaters and didn't eat, so mother didn't come back." The trouble is that the boy who started talking first began to criticize his brother Xiaoxiao after Mo Fangyu finished speaking.

    Xiaoxiao gave Nao Nao a disdainful look at him, "Who is going to ask grandma to feed him during dinner tonight, or he won't eat?" Very calm counterattack.

    So the two little guys who were clamoring for their mother started to make friends with each other.

    Mo Fangyu listened to the noise of the two children's soft words, and his heart has drifted to Bao Bao Bao in the distance. If she is here now, she must be laughing happily on the side!

    Baby, baby, I'll be here waiting for you! And baby Gan in the distance is still sleeping comfortably. She really didn't mean to not see her two children and her family husband, she just didn't want them to watch her get struck by lightning.

    On October 7, 2022, the weather is very sunny, and the temperature is around 20 degrees, which makes people very comfortable. No one will know that the disaster has come. This afternoon, it is time to go shopping, play and play. Children are happy and adults are comfortable. The expressions on their faces showed that they were very satisfied, but the sky suddenly became dark, the sky without any warning was suddenly filled with black clouds, and it was completely dark like the night, and people began to panic, scream, cry, curse, be curious..., and others In the chaos, no one found that someone fainted innocently in the crowd. Ten minutes later, when the lights came on, people found that some of their relatives and friends had collapsed to the ground, but they could not wake up no matter what, so another round of screaming began. People on the street panicked, ambulances and police cars roared.

    Gan Baobao bought some food on the street in the morning, and had a good lunch at noon. After eating, he took a nap in the space, so when he was woken up by the phone, he hadn't noticed anything outside.

    "Hey" as soon as he received the call, before waiting for Gan Baobao to speak, he hurriedly said, "Sister, do you have anything to do, are you at home now, hurry up and buy more food at the supermarket near your house. Stay at home and don't go out, don't you know?" The trembling voice of the younger brother on the other end of the phone made Bao Bao understand.