Part 25

Still Danny POV

(Using the letter in bracket system again for this it maître be confusing otherwise (M) for Mark (G) for Glen (A) for Andy correct me if I'm wrong but I believe there is a guy called Andy who works behind the scenes if not pretend like there is okay?)

"So Danny, what was that about?" (M)

"What was what about?" (D)

"You and Jessie?" (G)

I throw my head back and the smile on my face grows bigger.

"It's nothing" (D)

"Didn't look like nothing, it didn't look like you wanted to let go" (M&G)

"That's because I didn't"(D)

"Why did you?" (A)

"These two in the back, were watching so it was weird" (D)

They all laugh.

My phone vibrates

1 new message

"You left your one beanie, mine now mwhaha ;) xxx"

I reply to her

"It's fine I've got your pink and blue one ;) xxxx"

I turn my head to look at the guys to make sure they are not reading the message but they already are I try to move it out of their sight but they are way to quick for me.

*New message*

"You bastard!!!I love that hat,when did you get that?? ;) Xxxxx"

*Reply*

"I got it when you weren't looking, because now I know you will defiantly come and visit me in Paris now and stay on the bus for two nights! ;) xxxxxx"

The boys are grinning at me.

"What??" (D)

"Danny's in love!!" They both sang

I give them a look which makes them giggle like little kids.

*New message*

"Well played, I'm wearing your hat right now though haha! ;) xxxxxx"

*Reply*

"Oh really, send us a picture then!! ;) xxxxxx"

"L.O.V.E" (M&G)

"Shut up guys. (D)

I laugh at them

*My phone vibrates again*

She sent me a cute picture of her in my beanie, with a caption saying "looks better on me! ;) xxxxxxx"

*Reply*

"Well it does suit you more, and yours does suit me more maybe we should swap ;) xxxxxxx"

*New message*

"Okay I take it back I want my hat back!! ;) xxxxxxxx"

*Reply*

"Just come to France on the day your ticket says, arriving at the airport now I've got to go bye speak to you soon beautiful!! ;) xxxxxxxxxx"

*New message*

"Bye ;) xxxxxxxxxxx"

Once we get through all the security, Mark and Glen grab my phone off me as they scroll through the messages their smiles grow bigger.

"You two are....cute" (M)

"She is your girlfriend now isn't she?" (G)

"Yes, she is my girlfriend I asked her yesterday I think maybe the day before not sure now" (D)

"So if she's your girlfriend,why didn't you kiss her when you said bye earlier?" (G)

"She won't let me kiss her yet" (D)

"And why are you on about Paris?" (M)

"I got her plane tickets, so I can see her" (D)

"She coming to see you, for the three days we're in Paris for?"

"Yep, we arrive at 11:30am there's a cafe quite close to the airport, I'm going to meet her there and then we will come back to the cafe where you guys are" (D)

"Okay then" (M&G)

We board our flight, and I think to myself watch out though its going to be a crazy tour.

Jessie POV

I decide to go straight to the studio after saying bye to Danny, as soon as I arrived I text him about his beanie, I knew I was going to miss him but there was always Skype, FaceTime,text, email and calls. I also had my other friends I just had to throw myself into writing and recording that's what I had to do.