Part 17

Jessie POV

The next few weeks go quickly, I was in and out the studio with different writers, every day was amazing in its own way, but today it's the first battle day it's also valentines day, and I'm bringing Lucas with me, Lucas and we used to be friends but after me and Danny split we got much closer and now he's my boyfriend. He lives in Manchester but he drove to London to pick me up, I'm staying in the same hotel as I did when we filmed the auditions, I have been working with my acts for four days and I think their ready. I know Tom, Will and Danny are all at the studios all ready, Lucas drives into the car park and well parks (what else?) we start to walk in and I can hear voices I haven't seen the guys for ages and I've kinda missed them. Lucas follows me and I walk in.

"Hi"

"Hello"

"Hey"

"Hi"

"Jess, who's that??"

"That's Lucas"

"Uhh right, hi Lucas"

"Hi, babe I've got to run and finish the plan for tonight"

"What plan for tonight?"

"The secret one for you, did you forget it valentines day?"

He kisses my cheek and gives me a quick hug, but he feels me flinch.

"What's up?"

"Nothing"

"You've been flinching a lot lately, but only when I touch your waist"

"No I haven't"

"Yes you have, come here"

He pulls me in the one corner, and he gently lifts my top so he can see my waist.

"Why did you do it Jess?"

I look down at the floor and shake my head.

"Jessie please answer me, why?"

"I'm sorry Lucas"

I try to run out of the room, but his arm holds me back.

"No, Jess you're not going anywhere, not until you've answered me"

I see two black boots approach us

"She doesn't have to answer you if she doesn't want to"

"This is my business thank you for your concern though"

"Well its also my business, because she is my friend and..."

"And what?"

"And nothing"

"Whatever, Jess I'm going to go now and later on, when we go out I want you to tell me everything ok?"

"Yeah"

He kisses my forehead and then heads out the door, I turn around to see Tom, Will and all looking at me, it's like their eyes are asking me to explain, instead I manage a weak smile.

Danny POV

I couldn't bring myself to say it, the truth is I didn't want her to be 'my ex girlfriend' I wanted her to be my girlfriend, honestly if I hadn't found out that she had a new boyfriend I would be asking her out right now. She says something about having to work with her acts for a little bit, and she leaves. After a hour I decide to go and find her. I need to talk to her now!

I knock the door and poke my head through

"Hey Jessie, got a minuet?"

"Uhh yeah, give me five minuets to finish with these ok?"