...2..

Blitzø was talking to a lady name Miss MayBerry. while, Moxxie was standing right by me, trying to shoot a picture of a family with a crossbow. Loona is on the couch holding the picture. Millie was helping him. I was sitting in my chair at the front desk texting, an old friend that I knew from when I was in high school.

"Moxxie, stop shaking, you're gonna shoot our only hellhound," millie said as she point to loona.

"Wow, I feel so loved here," loona said with sarcasm as she was on her phone and was still holding the picture.

"Just take a deep breath and let it out," she said.

"But, it's a family, under what circumstances would we ever need to kill a human family," moxxie complained.

"That's what the lady wants," I told him as I kept texting.

"Maybe a shitty dad or a mod family that's understandable," he said as he started to sounding Italian. "But, to eradicate an entire innocent seemingly in this instance upper middle class family bloodline," he complained.

"Hey, you don't know they're innocent this kid probably sets dogs on fire," loona yelled as she point to the young boy. "Maybe this girl gets off by bullying Australia kids online," she point to the girls. "And this guy, this guy definitely watches," she pointed to the father.

"Exactly humans are full of secret nasties," millie said.

"Yep, that's why so many of them do end up," I told them.

"But-," moxxie was cut off by millie as she squishy cheeks together. "Guilty and innocent aren't our business mox, killing who we're paid to is our business shoot the target," she said to him as she kissed his cheek.

"I just think it's a bit excessive and we could be a bit more selective is all," he said look through the scope on a crossbow.

"Mox I don't get pay a enough to care who wants what killed," I told him, but there blitzø kick his office door door open with the lady right by him.

"Guys I want you to meet," blitzø said but was by moxxie accidentally pulled the trigger to the crossbow and the arrow went bounces off every surface and end up hitting the fish tank for the Eels were at.

But, blitzø caught the arrow before it hit the lady. "Our newest client," blitzø said.

The fish tank tipped over and the Eels were on the floor and cause a fire. "Damn it, moxxie I just bought those eels," blitzø yelled.
________________________________

The Imp firefighters came out of the building with the eels, As we all stood outside. Blitzø wave to the lady as she drive off. "Bye and don't worry we'll get that skank in less than 24 hours or you first kill is free," he explain.

"When did we start implementing that deal," moxxie asked.

Blitzø grab of hold of moxxie face, "when you set," he said in his badly voice. "In front of a client you fucking dick shit," he yelled as he push moxxie away from him.

"Now someone please tell me that fancy book is still intact," he shouted.

"You mean our only ticket to the other side," loona who was on her phone pulled out the book. "Yeah got it,"

"And that's why you're my favorite loony, you get a treat now," blitzø said to lonna in his baby voice.

"We stop," loona look disgusting.