Summer

Alexandria's pov:

For dinner it was simple. It was deer.

After dinner, Deuce and I get ready for bed and sleep the rest of the night. 

The next day, was my birthday

The next day, was my birthday. I woke up feeling normal, but a little out of control, and knowing Deuce my whole life, I knew he could tell I was feeling a little out of control about today. Deuce looked at me and said, "Hey it's okay, I'm here for you and so is your family. So, smile you turn fifteenth today and later we can take a walk or take a hike tomorrow and enjoy summer and have that talk you said we need to have, okay?" I nod and say, "We can take a walk today, the gods know I need it and about that talk, we can have it later on our walk." He nods and we get ready for the day.

I put on a cute mini skirt with a cute crop top with moons on it. Deuce puts on his usual style of jeans and a shirt with a jacket with snake scales on it. We head downstairs to find my mom and siblings moving around the kitchen like crazy. "Uh...Good morning to you as well." My family turns their heads to look at me and they all nod. Deuce leads us to the table and we eat breakfast in silence.

As the day progressed, my emotions kept getting out of hand. My mom noticed and signaled to Deuce to get me out of the house before my magic got the best of me. Deuce motions towards the door and I nod. We leave and head to the woods where we know we will be safe and not spotted by anyone. Deuce backs up from me to give me space and doesn't get blasted by my magic. I let my magic go.

I then fall to the ground crying

Deuce's pov:

My heart broke for Alex. She has been bottling up her emotions for too long due to how stressed she has been with her powers and her upcoming choosing ceremony, and I run to her after she falls to the ground and pull her into my arms. She cries and cries until she has no more tears left. 

She turns to me and that's when we notice how close our faces are. "So, this is gonna sound weird, but this isn't how I wanted out talk to start but I have to ask. Can I say something that might potentially make this friendship really awkward?" I nod, so she continues. "Um.....So I really like you Deuce. Like really like you. I love you in fact. I have for awhile, I just didn't know what they were till seventh grade at Monster High." She looks at me and I just smile and before I say anything she says, "Great now you're not saying anything and I have made everythi-" I cut her off with a kiss.

I kiss her and she kisses back. We kiss for awhile until our lungs hurt. We pull away and she smiles. "I have been waiting to do that since freshman year. I feel that same." She looks at me and kisses me again. When we realized we are still on the ground, we get up and we start walking back to her house. "So, just to make it official, Do want to be my girlfriend?" She nods and I kiss her. 

 When we get back to her house, her mom smiles and nods. Vanessa knew that I was gonna tell Alex, so she was over the moon. "Finally, you're dating each other. Only took like what two years. Anyway, I'm so proud of you both." Her family nods and we both head to Alex's room for the rest of the day.

After that day, the rest of the summer flew by. It's the day before we go back. Alex and I take a walk in the woods behind her house. "Nothing's going to change, right?" I loo at her and nod. As we are walking, Alex sniffs the air. "What is it, babe? Babe?" She says, "Another monster. Half-werewolf half-human hybrid. Getting chased by humans. We have to head back the house before we get caught." I nod.

Clawdeen's pov:

I was just skating when I skate into someone. "Oh, no--[grunts]" My helmet falls off. "Whoops." I hear a kid say, "Doggie?" I smile and say, "Hi." Then one of the teens screams. "That's my cue." So, I run into the woods. I hear the teens say, "Which way?"

-"Did you see it?"

-"Where did it go?"

-I don't see it.

-It's gone.

-That was crazy.

-Did you guys hear something?

-What was that thing?

-Was that a girl?

-It wasn't a girl.

-It was an animal.

- Come on, let's go.

- That was crazy.

- It looked like a werewolf.

- Whatever, let's get out of here.

- It was terrifying.

After they left I went home.