Your Final Bow! (Sister Location)

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Hey, by the way, are you in Mrs. Greens' class?" Bailey asked.

"Yes," Jordan said meekly.

He almost expected for to ask why she hadn't seen him before, but he knew she knew why. Only the tomboys and sometimes a kid's twin sister ever seemed to pierce boys in inner circles at that school.

Most of the waiting period to passed during the following conversation. Bailey talked about how her big sister was in the theater club at the middle school and how cool she thought it was. Jordan bragged about his brother's many sport accomplishments.

"I used to play softball, but I got a black eye!"

"How do you get a black eye in softball?" Jordan questioned, leaning on the pink and gold striped wall.

"It hit me in the face!" Bailey stated, "Besides our ball is bigger than any ol' baseball!" The pitcher must have sucked.

Just after that, the other kids started flooding in again.

Bailey and Jordan cast their gazes to the clown themed clock. "Showtime's soon!" She yelled excitedly. Jordan could imagine her doing a happy dance with that tone.

The stage door opened again. The room went quiet. The only other noise was the music from down the hall.

Funtime Foxy popped out from the dark space! The room erupted in cheers! Jordan found himself joining the excitement. This all sounded too fun to ignore. How could he have ignored it all these weeks?"

"A performance was demanded of me and now I have delivered!" The fox announced.

The other kids were screeching with so much cheer! Foxy bowed, his arms held some hats, rags, a cardboard sword, and some other stuff.

...

The show was hilarious. Funtime Foxy was a great actor, playing a one-man or rather one-robot show.

Jordan and Bailey found themselves giggling at most of the jokes.

One of Foxy's roles was a honorable pirate captain, looking for booty. That word always cracked the crowd up, it was such a funny word. The captain also tended to say very obvious things. Another was a rival pirate captain, who was much meaner to his crew and wanted to hoard the booty to himself! He obviously played the other crew-mates too. Each role had a different wearable prop.

The good captain just finished his final speech, "IT IS TIME YOU WALK THE PLANK!" He declared.

The room burst with cheers, everyone was obviously happy that the evil captain was getting his comeuppance.

"Bailey! Bailey where are you!" A adult voice rang though the halls, breaking Jordan's trance.

"Oh my mom's here," Bailey whispered in Jordan's ear. "I gotta go! Or she's gonna worry!"

Jordan held a fist out to her, "Fist bump?" he swiftly whispered.

She accepted it. And ran out.

That was a bummer. He wished she'd stayed a little longer.

After that, before and after Foxy's final bows, kids followed voices outside the room, to home presumably.