Your Final Bow! (Sister Location)

Începe de la început

"I like your headband," He replied.

"Really?" She inquired.

"Yeah," He just said it without thinking. But he guessed her headband was "pretty". It was orange like her skirt and shoes. But the bow on it had pink hearts.

"You looked lonely," She said, "Are you okay?"

"I'm just bored," Jordan stated, "That's it."

"You wanna play DANCE! DANCE! DANCETIME?"

"No," Jordan said. Wait, did she just offer to play with him?

"Well I was going to see Funtime Foxy," she pointed out the door. Jordan had always thought that the mascots were for babies. He knew that they weren't real, they just robots. He was a third-grader after all!

"Wanna come with?" She asked. Jordan pondered for a moment. (Pondered was a fun word he just learned!) On one hand there was his point from before, but this was the first time a girl asked to hang out with him.

The girl seemed to read his mind. "The animatronics aren't just for little kids ya know." She added to that, "Have you ever even been there before, I mean Foxy's really funny!"

"Okay."

"My name's Bailey by the way," She held a hand out to him. He obviously got up on his own.

"I'm Jordan."

...

Jordan was sure that this would at least be bearable. Bailey stopped at a big arch. The sound of clapping flowed out. Just above it showed a poster with a pink and white fox with pinker lipstick and gold eyes.

"I know the other girls tend to favor Circus Baby and Ballora, but Foxy's my favorite!" Bailey declared. "He's funny! And he has freckles like me!" She turned around and pointed with both hands to her face, a big grin plastered on.

"If Foxy's a he then why does he wear lipstick?" Jordan questioned.

"Well I don't know if Foxy's a boy or girl, but he sounds like a he!" She explained "Plus, my big sister told me that guys in Hollywood wear makeup all the time!"

Bailey skipped into the room after that statement, Jordan followed behind.

A small crowd of kids was gathered around the stage. They were clapping for the sole preformer, who was bowing like he was on, what was it called? Broadway?

"Thank you! Thank you!" The fox's voice was loud and commanding, "Alright! Alright! Give me minute children!"

"I think the show just ended," Bailey whispered. Aw man.

"Showtimes are on the hour, not a minute before and not a minute later!" Foxy and Bailey chimed in unison.

The fox then opened a door on the stage that Jordan hadn't noticed before.

"ENCORE!" Bailey, the crowd, and the fox exclaimed, as the performer jumped inside.

"We got five minutes!" A boy's voice from the group announced. Small crowd went scurrying out.