We will forever be your hyungs - ⁿᶜᵗ ᵈʳᵉᵃᵐ🥀

Start from the beginning

.

.

.

.

.

.

NCT 127 had their last concert last week and now have two months off and WayV also have a month and a half off while NCT Dream has a new comeback.

The first comeback as a new team.
That's why the Hyungs decided to use their free time to give Jisung a helping hand. Especially Taeyong and the old Dreamies, because they know how hard this can befor Jisung. Becoming the new leader of a group isn't easy, especially since Jisung has never had to lead a group like this before. They are all very proud of Jisung and the boy knows that, but Jisung also knows that if his hyungs knew how Jisung was feeling or how he was doing, they would be disappointed in him. They'd be disappointed that he just gave up like that. Giving up on the new kids. So he fights, even though he needs sleep... even though he needs a break.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As Jisung is training with the other Dreamies, all of his hyungs burst into the room. Jisung gives them all a quick look but then goes to the choreographer to go over his members' positions again as he noticed some inconsistencies. Out of the corner of his eye, Jisung can see his dongsaengs walking up to the hyungs and laughing and talking loudly with them. This makes Jisung's heart bleed. He misses laughing like that with his hyungs, but he just can't do it anymore. Jisung must finally grow up. As Jisung is immersed in the training videos, Mark, Taeyong, and Jaehyun come over and sit next to the boy.

"Hey Jisung," says Mark, trying to get the boy's attention.
"Oh hay hyung," he says briefly without taking his eyes off the tablet. Something bothers the boy about the video, but he can't figure out what's wrong and that makes Jisung a little angry.
"Ugh," he says under his breath, but of course his hyungs hear it.
"What's up Jisungie?" Taeyong asks, and Jisung could swear his heart leapt at the nickname, but he ignores it. "Oh, just a mistake in the choreo, but I don't know where exactly and by whom," says Jisung and then focuses on the video again, but he can't find the mistake.

"Okay guys we have to go through the choreo again, something is off and I need to get to the bottom of it," Jisung calls, looking at his members.
"Do we really need to hyung? We've been training for two hours straight and the choreographer said it looks good," contradicts one of the boys, and that irritates Jisung even more.
"I said get up and do it again," Jisung says a little harder this time, which not only freezes the new Dreamies, but also Jisung's hyungs. Taeyong gives Mark a confused look, but he just shrugs.

Jisung sets up the camera and then plays the music. They all start dancing and from the hyung's eyes it looks very good, but this time Jisung is unsatisfied again. Something is bothering him and that frustrates the boy deeply. This is where his perfectionism comes out and even that is nott good for the boy.
"Urgh such a crap, that doesn't make any sense," Jisung shouts loudly and angrily packs his things.
"It's over for today. You can all go home," says Jisung, actually only referring to his members. He has since the last dance forgotten that his hyungs are still here and have seen everything and are now worried about their former maknae.

"Actually, Jisung, we wanted to invite you to dinner," says Mark, hoping Jisung will join them.
"Sorry Hyung, but I still have something to do. But you can take the boys with you," says Jisung, and before anyone could say anything against Jisung, the boy was gone. Jisung didn't take the van home, but walked through the cold night to clear his head and just enjoy the silence, because the road is dead at this time.
It's dangerous for an idol to walk home alone at night, but Jisung needs it right now.
Luckily, Jisung arrives home "unharmed".

Jisung x NCTOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara