15. Lust

''In truth, if it had to be someone, I'm glad it is you. I know this union is not what you would choose. I hold nothing against you, cousin. No, I... Rather... Dare I say it is a matter of taste? I prefer roast duck to goose. I cannot say why. It's, it's not for a lack of trying.'' Rhaenyra offered

''There are those who like goose very well.'' Laenor offered confused.

''I find it a bit greasy for my taste. I know that whatever agreement being struck up there will not change your appetites, nor will it change mine." Rhaenyra offered as her and Laenor walked the shores of driftmark.

''And what do you propose?''

''That we perform our duty to our fathers and to the realm and when it's done... each of us dines as we see fit.'' Rhaenyra offered, Gaena already thought her a whore so might as well keep up with it.

+

''Viserys has taken to bed while his ship is readied.'' Rhaenys said as she approached her husband.

'Perhaps I... overextended myself? Pushed him too close to the edge?'' Corlys countered thinking of their talk

'My cousin chose to sail into this tempest, husband. It was undignified of the King to drag himself here and beg for Laenor's hand.'' Rhaenys retorted happily. "Gaena will be less... Gods that woman. But Viserys is the king." Rhaenys reminded him. "Gaena... she has a temper and ulterior motives."

"as do we all.'' Corlys agreed.

"You don't know Gaena like I do." Rhaenys hissed.

''Where is Laenor?'

''He and Rhaenyra are walking the coast.''

''Good. Do they seem... familiar? They grew up together.'' Corlys questioned

''Familiarity is not at issue.'' Rhaenys reminded him.

''Oh, I'm sure Laenor was already taken with her. She's grown quite comely these last few years.'' Corlys offered.

''You know his true nature.''

''He's still young. He will outgrow it. There is no pleasure in the world like... bedding a woman.'' Corlys told her happily.

''We are placing our son in danger.'' Rhaenys reminded him.

''The lords of the realm bent the knee to Rhaenyra and swore obeisance to her.'' Corlys reminded her confidently.

''That was before there was a true-born prince named Aegon Targaryen. Rhaenyra's succession will be challenged.''

''Knives will come out for her, her husband, and for their heirs. Our house controls the realm's navy and half its dragons. Anyone fool enough to challenge Rhaenyra's claim will be crushed.'' Corlys told her with the utmost confidence.

''To what end, Corlys? Wealth? Power? Pride? Justice.''

''By all rights, you should be Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. You were robbed of the crown by-' Corlys began.

'I never wore the crown because the realm would not have it so.'' Rhaenys reminded him bitterly.

''And I would remedy that... small-minded error by any means necessary-'

''I myself have put the business behind me, Corlys.''

+

"Erryk..." gaena remarked softly and he spun around. "Walk with me." Gaena requested and he nodded following her. "I was thinking. It was a lovely thought really..." gaena said vaguely.

"What was that?"

"Something I wanted to do actually and you were the first person to come to my mind." Gaena remarked and Erryk stared down at her as she pushed open her door.

"What do you want to do your grace?" Erryk questioned

"You." Gaena told him seriously and he kicked the door closed. Gaena watched him move across the room to her. "I will take that as a yes then?" She watched him move silently. "If I was to-" she began but his lips covered any protest that she might have made. It was a tender, exploratory kiss that she could have broken from at any moment. She wasn't going to miss a second of it. He licked the seam of her lips urging her to open further, and the instant that she did a maelstrom of emotion overtook her. She was drowning in his dark taste. Her stomach coiled into knots as her breasts peaked into hardened nubs. She couldn't help sinking her hands into his silky hair. The moans and groans she heard coming from her throat were nothing compared to the deep lust rising in her body. He kissed her like he had all day to study her and she was his favorite subject. She wanted him to feel what she was feeling.

The out of control wonder that was sweeping through her body. She met his tongue with her own, gently sweeping it into his mouth and then retreating. Erryk growled, thrusting his hips forward into her hips walking her back to the bed.

They wasted no time, rushing back, pressing into her, taking her by the mouth again. Erryk bend down just enough to run his fingers underneath the edge of her dress, hiking it up so he could wrap her thighs around his waist. Erryk cupped her ass as she moaned into his mouth again and he swore to god, he might lose it right here. Her thighs tightened around him, her hands running through his hair, lips never leaving hers, she felt the bed against her legs as she sat down pulling him with her, he laid her down and standing over her. She's looking up at him, hunger in her eyes. Erryk was desperate for this moment, consumed by want.

He knelt at the foot of my bed, softly kissing the insides of her knees, spreading her legs a little wider. He pushed the dress higher, kissing a trail over her thighs.

Then he placed a kiss on top of her panties, her smile gone as she bit at her lip. She gripped the bed sheets as her breathing gets faster and harder. Erryk could feel her body resisting the urge to arch toward him, to invite more touch. He propped himself up enough to look into her eyes, darkened and swirling. His thumbs hooked into the edge of her lace panties, and he slid them down until they fell to the floor. His hands cupped her ass as he gazed down at her sensitive flesh. And he was fucking salivating hands wrapping around her thighs.

He lower and licked the center of her slowly, then blew. She arched and moaned. He licked again, swirling his tongue in circles until he could feel her legs start to shake. Then he pulled away and blew against her skin again. She moaned louder. She moves her hand back to the sheets, gripping them tighter. He licked again then suck on her clit, lapping his tongue against her over and over, her back arching, legs wobbling. Gaena pressed herself into his mouth, a plea for more.

"Erryk, please," she begged.

"What?" He asked a mischievous smirk on his lip, blowing against her again. her mind went numb.

'More," she said, reaching down for him.

"What do you want, your grace?' Erryk asked nipping at her.

"I want you inside me." she said immediately and impatiently.

"As my queen requests." Erryk agreed pulling himself up.

He savored the smooth curve of her backside as she sucked his earlobe, balancing her hands on his thighs, dangerously close to his crotch. She wanted to give no false indications of what she wanted to happen as lifted her hips pulling at his pants her knees at his hips his hands running along her bare body. His finger weaved down to her clit, inserting a finger and he reveled at the small gasp that escaped her lips as she gripped his pants tugging them down his legs.

Gaena was sitting on his lap, straddling him, tugging his fingers out of her vagina so she could push his cock inside her in their place. She was completely naked now and Erryk was panting under her as she moved on top of him, trying to reach his mouth to kiss her. She whimpered out as his fingers dipped in between her thighs and started stroking her, alternating gentle rubs with light pinches, moans leaving her mouth she knew she had to silence, his lips met hers again. His hand snaked around her back keeping her on him she bit at his lip holding his face to hers.

It wasn't love, it was lust. But Erryk knew what he was doing.