12. Reputation

Meanwhile, Rhaenyra was getting her first experience with pleasures of the body as well.

'What is this place?'

'It's where people come to take what they want.' Daemon told her as they walked through the pleasure house. She looked around at the people so openly fucking all around her, their moans echoed. 'Fսcking is a pleasure, you see. For the woman as it is the man.' Daemon informed her.

'A marriage is a duty...'

'Yes. But that doesn't stop us from doing what we want. From fսcking who we want.' Daemon told her his lips meeting hers his hand sliding up her leg before he pulled himself away. Breathlessly Rhaenyra opened her eyes watching him leave.

'Daemon?' she called after him but he was gone. She had to get back home, she ran through the streets getting to the castle she approached her door and Criston looked at her surprised. She was supposed to be in her room, fast asleep, how did she get around him?

'Princess? Princess, are you, are you hurt?' cirston questioned as she walked past him. 'I-I should alert the Lord Commander.'

'No.' Rhaenyra said taking his helmet

'My helmet.' Rhaenyra chucked, she had seen enough to know that she wanted more and she wanted Criston. Quickly they undressed themselves before they had a moment to think of how wrong it was, because it felt right.

+

'Apologies for the late hour, my Lord." Larys turned around putting his book in his lap.

''What is it?' Larys spat.

'A messenger brings word from the White Worm.'

"White worm?" Larys asked confused.

"My lord." The man bowed before him. "You wanted to know if there was anything jeopardizing that could lead to ill will against the queen and king.''

"That's right, what have you found?" Larys agreed. Gaena and him had spoken of white worm but larys didnt know who it was. He wasnt sure the queen knew either but she did seem to know more than she led on.

'Am I your prisoner?' Daemon asked Mysaria

'As I was once yours?' she countered and Daemon chuckled 'I'm your protector, lucky for you. This will cut the fog.'

'I don't need protection from a common whοre.' Daemon corrected

'I am not so common.'

'A not-so-common whοre then.' He mused as he lay on a bed his head spinning, what had he done last night, his head was spinning.

'I've left that life behind. I learned that skin-trade could only take me so far in this life.'

'You never were one to stay idle.' Daemon remarked.

'Hard lessons are not welcomed but suffered.'

'Mysar... Mysar...'

'You can pay for the room on your way out.' Mysaria told him bitterly.

+

Gaena groaned at the knock at the door.

"To early." She groaned turning into the pillows. Viserys chuckled pulling on his robes he placed Gaena's next to her as well but she sat up letting the sheets pile at her waist her breasts on display. Viserys didn't notice as he turned to the door.

'Come. What is it?'

'I apologize for the early hour, Your Grace. I have, um..."Larys looked to Gaena, bare and unashamed. But what would she have to be ashamed of, she was perfection. His gaze lingered on her breasts a moment longer and a smile quirked on her face and Larys looked back to Viserys. Oh the power of the body and confidence Gaena thought smugly.

"-discomforting news. I thought it best shared discreetly before the council convenes.' Larys told Viserys. "My father is your hand and I just want whats best for the crown. I didn't mean to interrupt." Viserys sighed but nodded 'The Sea Snake. I'm afraid it concerns the Princess, my King.'

'Has she been harmed?'

'It is no easy thing to tell a father of his daughter's exploits. I had considered saying nothing, but...' Larys said distracted as Gaena leaned back on her hands a yawn on her lips her breast sticking out, protruding towards him.

'What has she done?' Viserys demanded larys looked back to him flustered.

'The Princess was spied last evening... beyond the walls of the Keep... in a pleasure house.' Larys told him.

'What of it?'

'She was carrying on with her uncle. They were engaged in behaviors unbecoming of a maiden... of a Princess.' Larys informed him.

'What behaviors?'

'Well, must I say it, Your Grace?'

'You enter my bedchamber, accusing my daughter of something. Now speak it... plainly.' Viserys demanded. Gaena pulled her robes on slowly and Larys eyes drifted to her.

"Yes please Lord Larys. Speak plainly." Gaena agreed coming up to them.

'Daemon and Rhaenyra were seen together... in the bowels of a pleasure den.' Larys told him and Viserys sighed deeply, Daemon was a thorn in his side. 'Coupling.'

'This is a lie.' Viserys told him with a chuckle, Rhaenyra would never. 'You have been lied to.'

'I only wish that were true, Your Grace.'

'Who is responsible for this gossip? Have this rumormonger brought before me at once. And I will take their eyes.' Viserys told him confidently.

' I must maintain trusted sources of information. And this one, as yet, has never led me astray. And several of the servants have now admitted to seeing her, the Princess... creeping through the gates from King's Landing, disguised as a page during the hour of the owl.' Larys told him victoriously.

'Are you so sick with ambition that you would have my daughter stalked? Spied upon? Awaiting your best chance to destroy her reputation?' Viserys questioned defensively

'I have no such intent, Your Grace.' Larys assured.

"Lord Larys has been kind and a good friend over the years Viserys." Gaena coed. "he is just trying to keep rumors from spreading like wildfire." Gaena offered and Larys nodded. Gaena knew the benefit of trusted spies.

'Just get out. Leave me... at once.' Viserys demanded.

"I shall walk him out.' Gaena said sweetly as she kissed Viserys cheek.

"Your grace." Larys said softly as they arrived at her chambers.

"White worm?" Gaena whispered and Larys nodded. "Well done." Gaena told him as she closed her door he stood there a moment longer staring at the spot she stood, trying to memorize every detail of her perfect frame.

+

'Your Grace." Was called through the door.

'I'm dressed. Come.'

"Princess, I-I have a message from the Queen.' Rhaenyra looked blankly at him before finding the queen Gaena.