Chapter 2

Brook's P.O.V.

"What? I'm in a coma?" I asked and Niall nodded, "Did you hit me?"

"Uh, well I was in the car and so were the other boys." he told me, "I'm sorry, and Brook I don't believe that nobody can see you."

"Well I guess I'll have to prove it to you, can you call someone to come here?" I wondered.

He nodded and then yelled, "LOUIS! COME HERE!"

I heard loud footsteps and suddenly the door was flung open, "What's the problem?" Louis said to Niall.

"Do you see anything different with the bathroom?" Niall questioned.

He looked closely around and straight past me, "Nope." 

"Really, cause I'm sure I'm not the only one in here." Niall pointed over to me.

Louis gave him a confused look,"Of course not, I'm in here too."

"No look, right there." Niall pointed to the place where I stood.

"Mate that's just the corner of the room. What's wrong with you?" he asked.

I laughed because Niall making a fool of himself was hilarious.

"Stop it, don't laugh at me." Niall told me. I put a hand over my mouth trying to stop.

"I'm not laughing. Do you have an imaginary friend?" Louis chuckled and Niall shook his head. He walked over to me and extended a hand, "Hi I'm Louis Tomlinson, it's nice to meet you." I took his hand and to my surprise my hand didn't go through his. He looked down at his hand shocked.

Louis P.O.V.

"Hi I'm Louis Tomlinson, it's nice to meet you." I felt small spark and pressure on my hand as if someone was holding it. I looked down in shock. I didn't see a hand around mine, but I quickly pulled mine away. I stared at my hand. I studied it trying to figure out what just happened.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Brook Tanner." I heard a female voice say. I looked up to see a pair of sparkling blue eyes looking back at me. I gasped. There was clearly a person there now even though seconds ago there wasn't. Her wavy brown hair hung over her shoulders and there was a small smile on her face. I opened my mouth to scream but Niall quickly put his hand over my mouth to stop me.

"You can see her?" Niall wondered.

"Yeah, but how did she get there? She wasn't there a second ago." I asked.

"I don't know, but I was here. You just couldn't see me, nobody can." she told me.

"Who are you?" I questioned.

"I already told you Brook Tanner." she repeated. Brook Tanner? Where had I heard that name before? She looks familiar. Brook Tanner. Wait that was the girl we hit, but she's in a coma. How's this possible?   Oh my god I'm seeing her ghost.

"So I'm just seeing your ghost?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I guess so." she said, "Do you think any of the other boys can see me as well?"

"I don't know but let's go check, if they can't see you then here's what we are going to do." I began to explain my plan.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I sat on the couch with Liam and Harry. For some reason Niall called Louis to the bathroom. I gave the other boys and confused look as Louis went up the stairs. After a few minutes of watching a show that was on I got curious.