∙ ୨୧ avoidance : 09 !¡

Începe de la început

scaramoucheee
no

thomahawk
😳🫣

kuyooo_sara
How are your grades doing?

scaramoucheee
4.0 now shut up

kazuhaha
😳🫣

yoi_miya
😳🫣

u guys sound mad ☹️

kuyooo_sara
I'm not.

shinoboo
ur using punctuation babes 😳🫣

arataki_yeetto
hoes mad 💯

kuyooo_sara
Good grammar means I am mad?

missfrostflake
Yes

sunnyaika
yah

yoi_miya
yes ☹️

kuyooo_sara
I apologize.

scaramoucheee
lol

Scaramouche really didn't have anything against Sara, aside from the overwhelming fear of her revealing his academic struggles. It was pathetic, he knew it, but Professor Amenoma had requested Sara tutor him to bring up his grades. It didn't work. Sara had a way of making everyone around her feel inferior, even if she didn't mean to. That included Scaramouche.

Who cares? He started to ignore the group chat. He didn't think much before checking his messages with Y/N.

Three days had passed since he said anything. Two days since the concert at Yuugen Park. Scaramouche had developed a habit of waiting and waiting for an answer, but it would never come.

Was he surprised? Or disappointed? Fuck.

◢◤◢◤◢◤ YOUR POV !

You had stopped neglecting everything and got your shit together, to put it bluntly. Your friends, your homework, everything returned to normal. If normal referred to life before Ayaka's birthday party. Before you got into Scaramouche's car. Before you poured your heart out to Tartaglia.

Before you realized you liked Scaramouche.

Did you?

You had become complacent in avoiding him. He hadn't said anything to you. If you had anything to say to anyone in a group chat he was in, you would tell them privately. You were okay. Despite all the things Childe said, you were still caught up on the idea of time. On the idea of a too soon.

new posts