Maleficent 2 Part 6

Start from the beginning

It was easy to see she was not pleased. "Hello, Aurora," Maleficent said, stepping closer. Her thick red lips glistened and her green eyes narrowed as she looked down at Aurora."Anything...new?" The words oozed from her mouth.

Aurora took a deep breath. There had been times before when she and her godmother had not seen eye to eye. And they had made their way back together. They would do so again—she hoped. "Godmother," she said, "Phillip asked me to marry him."

Jaffar hummed and said, "Now that I think about it, the way you proposed Aurora without asking Maleficent is pretty disrespectful

Jaffar hummed and said, "Now that I think about it, the way you proposed Aurora without asking Maleficent is pretty disrespectful."

Mal was curious asked, "How?"

Jaffar sighed and replied, "I mean the way he did it is proclaiming I don't see you as her real parental figure."

Philip paled, while Aurora winced seeing it can be viewed like that. While Belle and Adam(Beast) also nodded agreeing.

"Poor thing," Maleficent said, the tone of her voice implying she cared very little for him despite the words. "He will recover?"

"My answer is yes," Aurora said, the words coming out in a rush. "And mine is...no," Maleficent countered.

Maleficent spoke up"Before everyone starts commenting,I want to say I was wary of Philip."

Everyone calmed down and nodded as Maleficent continued"I was for multiple reasons. One of them humans that come to Moor always harmed the fairies like Leah's father and even Stefan, who I trusted once."

Everyone nodded, while Leah having seen the other side of her father was sad.

Ingrith muttered, "You dark creatures should have been slaughtered."

Maleficent,Diaval,Mal,Fairy godmother and Jane glared at her causing her to flich and cower in fear.

Maleficent continued"The second is the increase in fairy poaching it started to grow more after Aurora allowed him into Moors."

Fairy godmother spoke up in Maleficent's favor"Greed is in every human's heart,so Maleficent who saw the worst in them has the right to be wary of them."

Maleficent gave Fairy godmother a nod,while everyone else could see it made sense.

Diaval added, "Also you forget Maleficent knew Stefan way longer than Aurora and Philip,so she had every right to be wary and critical of Aurora jumping into a marriage in just fives years only."

Aurora lifted her head. Even though she had grown taller and stronger— and had become queen—she still felt small beside her godmother. Nevertheless, this was important—as important as the safety of the moors she ruled over. And if her godmother had taught her one thing, it was to stand behind her convictions. Putting on a brave face, she pulled her shoulders back. Then she spoke her mind. "I wasn't really asking."