"Heard?" she inquires, aware of the inflictions against her sister's maidenhead. " - Lord Laenor asserts that it was him, but the servants saw Ser Harwin enter." Mysaria informs.

Saera bites the inner corner of her lips.

"What an interesting turn of events." she ponders.

A year has passed since the start of Rhaenyra and Harwin's affair - now they are blessed with a child. The Princess placed a hand on her stomach, it was swollen and round with pride. "The child will come any time now." she smiled, sitting on one of her father's garden beds. She was surrounded by her family, Saera, Daemon, Viserys and Harwin.

"Have you thought of names?" Saera asks, reaching for a pastry on the round table. "Laenor insists upon Jacaerys and Aegon if they are boys, and I have chosen Daenerys and Rhaenys if they are girls." Rhaenyra beams with pride - a smile that reaches her eyes.

Saera was happy for her sister - glad that she was about to become a mother. Saera was yet to be with a child. She looked to her side, and Harwin was smiling at Rhaenyra. She was fuming at the sight of him - anger burning through her lungs.

He was a man, it's what they do.

He can sleep with her sister all that he desires - but Saera? Gods be damned if she was in the presence of a man for more than a second. Rumors would spread and her reputation would be ruined. She did not hate her sister for finding love - but she hated Rhaenyra from hiding it, and flaunting her pregnancy. It was a punch on the face - hurting her pride.

Daemon senses the deep thought within his niece - so he wraps his arms around her, smiling at her throughout the entire ordeal. They were together - but not sleeping with each other (she wasn't comfortable with that yet.) He was happy, inquiring about the possibilities of him and Saera staying in Dragonstone.

"Jacaerys is a wonderful name." Harwin pipes out, smiling at the Princess. He was happy to provide comfort. "Fit for a prince, I say." Viserys agrees.

There was no doubt in her heart that Jacaerys would be loved. Loved by his fathers, and grandfather. "Prince Jacaerys Velaryon, the next King of the Seven Kingdoms." Viserys breathes, his legacy was written in stone.

The next rulers lay in front of him.

Saera slams the door loudly, shaking the paintings on her uncle's walls. "Qogralbar pōntoma! (Fuck them all)" she yelled, throwing a pillow in a random direction. "Saera, gīda ilagon. (calm down.)" Daemon commands firmly, and her eyes bolt in his direction.

"Skorkydoso? (How?) Rhaenyra never wanted to become a mother - I wanted to be, and the gods have denied that." she fumes with rage.

Daemon takes a step in her direction, wrapping his arms around her body. Embracing her with a warmth that only an uncle could provide. He lifts his hand, combing through her hair - comforting her through her rage. "There is a reason for everything, little girl." he hums, pressing a small kiss on her cheek.

"I feel useless, they all whisper behind my back - my marriage with Harwin is longer, and yet I am the last one to have a child." She rested her head on Daemon's shoulders. Allowing the tears to flow out of her eyes. "Do you want a child, ñuha riña?" he asked playfully, and she nodded her head.

"Kessa, tepagon nyke iā riña kepus. (Yes, give me a child.)" she whispered, breaking the embrace and starting their kiss.

He removes her corset with ease, allowing her gown to drop on the floor. It was the fastest that a piece of clothing has ever been taken off her. "How many?" he joked, slithering his hands to be pressed upon her chest - pushing her down the bed. His bed.

"As many as you desire," she responds - staring at him while he removes his tunic. She attempts to stand up and help him, but he pushes her down with a stare.

"Tubī iksis mirre nūmāzma ao, (Today is all about you,)" he proclaims, throwing his tunic in a random direction.

He frees his cock, pumping it a few times at the sight of Saera in her underclothes. "Gevie," he whispers - sending electric sparks all throughout her body. "Qogralbar nyke, (Fuck me,)" she cried out - the warmth in her legs began to pool. "Mazverdagon jorrāelagon naejot nyke, (Make love to me.)" he corrected with a smirk and she nodded her head.

"Please," she whispered and he lifted the hem of her underwear, exposing her unclothed body. His hands grazed the tops of her cunt. She smelt like strawberries, and he craved that. He leans down, taking a lick of her pearl - a smile playing at his lips as they share a stare. He taps her thighs, telling her to look at him - and she does, ignoring the pleasure that told her to close her eyes.

He takes another lick - slurping and lapping at her insides. His tongue expertly reached her g-spot in no time. Tonight wasn't about Daemon. It was about pleasuring his gorgeous girl. She was divine - and he knows every part of him. Every indent, every scar - he memorized it.

A moan escaped her mouth.

He stops licking, moving to her level. He presses a kiss on her collarbone, and she lifts herself to a sitting position - both hands pinned by his own and her back in an angle that allows her to slump on the bed-frame. "I love you," she whispered in his ears, hot breath sending shivers down his spine and engorging his lust. Saera, his god, one whose touch provided him comfort. He would die a hundred times if it meant sharing her bed.

"You want me," he taunted, lining his cock with her warm gaping hole. She nodded desperately - not wishing to be gone from her peak. "Use your words my little girl." he bites the insides of his lips, his gaze met hers.

"Please, I want you." she begged, his fingers dancing up to her face - resting on her lips. He pressed another kiss on her - allowing her to taste her own juices. He shifts again, his body straddling her own.

He positions his cock - inserts it into her, a smile entering his lips as her eyes rolled back in pleasure. "Yes," she moans and he lets go of her hands, arms resting on her shoulder while bouncing on her - doing his best to be gentle, wishing only to provide her with pleasure and not fucking.

He looks at her eyes - not wanting to be robbed of any moment with her. "Daemon," she prays, burying her face in his chest. The pleasure sending a thousand moans out of her mouth. In his ears, it was the sound of heaven - her voice was akin to melody.

They were burning. As dragons were supposed to.

He releases his seed inside of her - womb brimming with seed. Daemon cared less - the peak that mattered was his wife's, and he was going to give it to her. Saera's grip on his tunic softened, her eyes and mouth gently opened. Another moan exits her mouth and her body slumps back on the bed-frame. Daemon pauses for a while, taking his sweet time in removing himself.

"Thank you," she moans - he places a kiss on both of her cheeks. "I know that you feel pressured to have a child, but you shouldn't worry about it. Kepus will provide," he promises, and she lays down on the bed.

"I know." she whispers, wrapping her body with a warm blanket.