twelve

>CHAPTER TWELVE: KEPUS<

Chapter Twelve: Kepus

Saera fought through the white light that seeped through the curtains. Her eyes were always sensitive to the light. A groan escapes her mouth - her hands feeling the cloth that covered her naked body. She remembers last night - the feel of Daemon's tongue reaching her into completion, then Harwin arriving moments after her kepus left.

"Harwin," she placed a hand on his back - her thighs still wet from his seed. "Huh?" a question exits his mouth as he gently stirred awake.

"What time is it?" he asked, rubbing his eyes.

"I don't know - I just woke up." she replied, holding the blanket close to her bosom. She didn't want him looking at her. "Are you hungry? Do you wish to have breakfast?" he inquired, easily pushing the covers off his naked body.

"I don't know." she repeated - dissociating for a second. "I'll have the maids bring some food." he stated, placing a robe over his body. He opens the door with ease, not taking his time to pull it - like Saera did last night. She could hear him scream for Mysaria - demanding that the maid bring food. She would've scolded him, but she wasn't in the mood.

He walks towards the bed - by this time, she was able to wear a sheer nightgown. It did nothing to hide her body - but it protected her against the coldness of the morning. His hands reached to cup her cheeks, moving a strand of her hair away from her face.

Saera was comely - not like her sister, but she was still comely.

"You are beautiful." he complimented, eyes trailing down to her lips. His words meant nothing to her. The word beautiful was nothing compared to gevie, which her uncle called her all the time. "Thank you," she looked down, avoiding his gaze. He was about to lean closer to give her a kiss, but Mysaria opens the door loudly - startling Ser Harwin.

"My lady, my lord." she bowed, a band of handmaidens trailed after her - quickly arranging their table to welcome the meal. Mysaria keeps standing in front of them, Harwin frowns and Saera motions for her to continue speaking.

"Prince Daemon has invited you to accompany him in his hunt, my lord." she informed. Saera couldn't help but smile. Her uncle wasn't the one to be outshined. "Pardon?" Harwin gulped, his grip around Saera's face tightened.

She takes a deep breath, moving his hands away from her cheeks. "It will be best to attend the hunt, husband. My uncle isn't a lord that you can easily offend." she advised. She wanted to witness their conversation, but Daemon couldn't intimidate him with her, present.

"Yes, but you will be alone without me." he took a deep breath. She shook her head, resting her hand on top of his. "I will be out with the ladies. I wouldn't want to bore you with our endless chatter," she assured.