Chapter Thirteen

Isabel Esmeralda Rodríguez

It has been two days since I have talked or even left my room. The baby was fine. I was just scared that something bad would happen to it.

I got out of my bed and went down to the dinner room to see everyone sitting there and eating. God I am so hungryyyy. I took a seat next to mom and Domenico.

"You have finally left your room, you must be hungry" My mom said, giving me some food.

"Yeah I have been very tired" I said.

"You kinda remind me of when I was pregnant with you, I couldn't even get up from my bed. I was so lazy" My mom whispered only for me to hear and I chuckled.

"Okay so guys today is the party for Isabel. We are going to have it in another place where only our alliance will come" Nico said.

"Who will be coming?" Mila asked.

"Well the France, Portugal, Peru, Brazil, Uk, Middle easter and Sweden mafia is coming" Nico said and she just nodded.

After a while of eating and chatting and laughing I got up and went to my room to change into something sexy for this event, I put on a red corset with a low waisted red skirt that was long. I look hot. Just hot.

Yes you do mama

Yes you do mama.

Thank you Lara. I went out of my room and went downstairs. I sat on the couch while waiting for everyone to be done.

"You look good, I've always loved the red color on you, especially in lingerie" Amedeo said and I just looked at him annoyingly. He was wearing a black suit.

"Shut up" I said and got up.

"You have become a lot more feisty than you were with me, what changed?" He said with a smirk on his face, he was looking me up and down and especially at my boobs. My tits have become a lot bigger.

"Stop looking at my tits you fucking weirdo" I said and went away from him seeing everyone else come down from the stair.

"Ready to have this party?" My dad asked.

"Yes" Everyone said and we left the house.

—-----------

We came to the party and the  event was so beautiful.

"Wow this is amazing" I said and looked around in awe.

"Right" Leila said.

"Okay Isabel I have to introduce you to some of my alliance" My brother said and we went up to some people.

"Ola como vai você?" The person said in portuguese. He had these beautiful  brown eyes with light brown hair and a girl in his arms who was also so beautiful. She had this beautiful tanned skin and dark brown hair with brown eyes.