She went near him and removed the pillow....

Teju- Sunny pls khaana khao pls...

Karan didn't utter a word....

Teju - sunny I know I have done a mistake I am sorry and mai baath karungi uske baare mai but after your dinner.... Pls sunny Have dinner...

Karan- tejasswi I am not hungry pls leave me alone....

Teju- sunny pls sunny pls tu bhooke pe nahi soyega khaale thodasa...

Karan- Tejasswi pls don't irritate me isse pehle mai gussa hojao jao yaha se and I  am not hungry... you don't need to worry...

Teju- plss babe bas khaana khalo mujhse baath mat karo chalega but pls have dinner...

Karan - Tejasswi I said go can't you understand...

Teju- I know maine hurt kiya hai but pls khaane pe mat nikalo...

Karan- tune mera dil thoda hai tejasswi aaj ... I didn't expect this from you atleast... But I was wrong... Saare ek jaise hothe hai... 

Last line hit Teju hard and she controlled her tears....

Karan - Pls leave me alone pls meri kasam hai...

With this teju left from there..... She went to garden area and sat on green sofa...

Even Teju didn't have her dinner... Karan was crying thinking about all these and slept because of tiredness...

Teju was sitting on sofa and crying.....

Teju Pov - I know sunny maine tujhe zyaada hi hurt kardiya.. but I didn't mean whatever I said.. woh bas muh se nikal gaya... mera intentions woh nahi tha sunny... mai kaise batau tujhe uss rashmi kuch na bole uss dar se maine galat kardiya.. But I can't see you like this.. tera ignore karna is like hell to me... mujhse nahi hotha sunny... Aaj sojao but kal subah kuch bhi karke manalungi mai...

Teju was crying and she slept there only in no time....

It's morning and the song played and everyone came out to dance....

Karan got up and turned towards teja bed but found empty so he thought she must be dancing.... 

Karan, Rithvik, jai,umar came outside at the same time and was shocked seeing teja sleeping on green sofa...

Umar- what the hell matlab is she sleeping here from night...

Jai- lag toh aise hi raha hai let's wake her up...

Karan was feeling sad seeing her in that state but her yesterday words haunted him more and stood their silent....

Rithvik- baccha uth jao....

Teja woke up and saw all of them and then she saw karan he looked pale and karan also saw her she was also looking pale.... They both were missing eachother a lot...

Then she suddenly realized she slept there only whole night...

Jai- Poori raat yahi soyi thi...

Teju- haa woh neend nahi aarahtha toh yaha baiti aake but pata nahi aankh lag gayi...

Umar - Paagal hai kya kitni thandi hai fever aajatha na teja..

teju- kuch nahi hua na tension mat lo yaar...

Karan went to kitchen to make chai...

Umar - Teja this time you hurted him more so you need to work hard to manao him...

Teju- I will mai kuch bhi karungi mai..

Then Teja went to kitchen... and stood beside him...

Teju- sunny I want to talk to you pls...

karan - It's Karan tejasswi so call like that...

Teju gulped down and

Teju - Karan Pls I know I have done a blunder but pls give me a chance to apologise...

Karan- arey madam mai hotha kon hu aap ko chance dene ke liye... I don't even respect you na... Toh kya faida mujhse baat karne ki...

Teju while crying - Sunny pls I know I hurted you more but I didn't mean anything maine gusse mai bol diya bas but woh kuch bhi mai mean nahi karthi trust me...

Karan- haa shaayad sahi hi bola ho gusse mai bola hai toh... kya patha and tejasswi pls leave me alone... I don't want to talk to anyone...

Karan was damn hurt... And bring in his shell since morning...

Teju went to washroom and sitting there lonely...

Jai- kya hua teju nahi maana abhi tak...

Teju- nahi bhai and uska gussa bhi laayak hai but jab tak nahi maanega  tab tak try karungi kaha jaayega mere se bhajkar..

Jai- haan teju Maan jaayea don't worry...

It's time for breakfast and teju tried to give him.... But he shouted at her infront of everyone...

Karan- ek baar bolne mai samajh nahi aatha kya Tejasswi I told you I'm not hungry so pls leave...

Everyone got startled and Teju was in shock... She knew that he will scold her but he did that infront of everyone and this is hitting her harder and tears started to flow but she controlled as she nerve wanted to look vulnerable infront of anyone....

She placed the food on table and went from there...
She went to floss room...

Rithvik went behind her....

Umar- Bhai kuch zyaada nahi kar rahe ho... I know she did wrong but even she's regretting now na...

Karan thought he shouldn't have shouted on her infront of everyone... He felt bad for doing that...

Jai- haa yaar kal se she is in a guilt trip... Usko jaantha hu meri close hai isliye nahi bol raha hu mai... But she really didn't mean it karan and she is feeling bad for that... Ek mauka dede yaar usse explain karne ke liye...

Karan was in thoughts....

Rithvik- Teju tu thik hai na...

Teju- Ritz Sunny Maan hi nahi Raha hai kahi woh mujhe chod dega toh nhi nahi aisa nahi hosaktha Ritz...

Rithvik-teju tu zyaada soch rahi hai woh bas zyaada hurt hai agar tu aur try karke manayegi Maan jayega woh... Trust me bas zyaada Dil pe lag gayi usse baathein...

Teju- Haan I will....

Then Teja went to washroom area and took out a tissue and wrote something for Karan and kept it on his suitcase...

Karan came out after taking shower and came near his suitcase and he saw a letter...

Dear Sunny,

Sunny I know I hurted you the most with my words but it just came out of anger and I didn't mean any of those things karan... I know how much you love me and you always keep me above Yourself and that shows how much you respect me sunny...
S

ince I made a mistake and upset you, I am currently ashamed. I hope you can still give me a chance to change and make it up to you. It may be hard for you to understand it right now, but I love you more than humanly possible. You are the best thing that has happened to me, and I am sorry for hurting your feelings. Pls maan jaa na sunny...

--your's Laddoo....

Karan was happy that she understood her mistake and also sad that she was also being sad and guilty since yesterday.... He loved the letter...

But still her words were very mean and it definitely hit him harder... So it takes time to heal...

Teju was watching him from back and was not understanding whether he forgiven her or not......

Screen Freeze.....

Precap - will karan still be mad at her..?
Will Karan make distance with Teja..?

Guys pls do comment... Comments bohot Kam hothe hai.... Tell me what did you like most in this part...