Part 18: "It's Our Honeymoon" 🔞

Mulai dari awal

Josie adds, honestly, "I don't think I've ever thought you were as brave as I do right now."

Hope glances down to Josie's hand as the brunette softly glides her thumb back and forth against the material of her dress pants, before she finally looks to her side and meets Josie's gaze.

It's an odd feeling, being comforted after so long of emotional repression.

The moment is so emotionally charged, and Josie caves, absentmindedly glancing downward slightly, at the Tribrid's full lips, an action that causes Hope to do the same.

And as if an invisible string ties them together, pulling them closer, they both begin to lean in.

But Josie quickly realizes what she's doing and comes to her senses, stopping her motions, making Hope do the same, and clearing her throat softly, "I should wash up..."

With that, she stands to her feet, trying to relieve the tension.

She's barely five steps away before Hope is standing to her feet as well, "Josie..."

Josie stops in her tracks, and she tries to keep herself from giving in to the urge to turn back around and face the Tribrid, but she fails.

She turns around, immediately stepping closer to the Tribrid and capturing Hope's lips with her own in a passionate kiss.

She feels Hope's tongue softly pressing against her bottom lip, which Josie eagerly accepts. She parts her lips just enough to feel Hope's tongue collide with her own as she runs her hands through Hope's hair, while Hope's hands find her waist.

The kiss only gets more and more heated by the second, as Josie lets her hands wander against the material of Hope's uniform, feeling the toned muscles hidden beneath as Hope's fingertips press against the delicate white dress Josie wears, pulling her impossibly closer as their lips remain in a constant tug of war.

The kiss is as passionate as all of their petty arguments before, as prohibited as their entire arrangement of a relationship, as desired as any positive reinforcements that should be earned from their marriage.

Like the forbidden fruit in the garden of Eden, so enticing, yet outside of any bounds they'd informally set.

That's what pushes Hope to breathlessly ask, as she glides her fingertips up and down along Josie's sides, "Is this okay?"

————Explicit Content————

They both know where this is headed.

They're treading a slippery slope.

Josie looks into Hope's ocean blue eyes, almost a shade darker than usual, nodding slowly, as she pants, "It's our honeymoon, Hope." She wraps her arms around Hope's neck before continuing seductively, "And to celebrate, I think you should make love to your wife."

Hope never expected that to be a turn on, but she's surprised when she's further enticed now, leaning back in to connect their lips confidently as Josie reaches for the belt buckle of Hope's uniform, quickly unfastening the belt and tossing it to the side.

She unbuttons Hope's uniform coat, pushing it down her shoulders as her lips remain tangled in the Tribrid's.

Josie separates their lips, a subtle smile on her own as she reaches for the hem of Hope's undershirt, lifting it over the girl's head in a swift motion.

And in another swift motion, she unhooks Hope's bra, sliding the straps off her shoulders.

Josie's eyes and fingertips graze over every detail she can see, from Hope's dog tags, to the swell of her breasts, the defined musculature, her intricate tattoos...the palpable scar along her chest.