ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ !¡ᔑᓭℸ ̣ (𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝)

TA: cussing, talk of death, talk of being adopted, name-calling (jokes)

Tommmy's POV

Everyone had sat down in the floor and on the couch. Ranboo fell asleep a few minutes ago. Crying usually makes some people tired, and he hadn't cried in a really long time, so it exhausted him.

Everyone was saying pretty quiet as they chatted amongst themselves.

Ranboos skin on his cheeks were now a pinkish fleshy color burnt into tear tracks running down his face. These marks usually heal up in about a week or two, but I was unsure if these ones would because of how bad they were.

"It's Tommy, right?" Dream asked. I nodded. "We uh, kind of had a bad introduction. Let's start over. My name is Clay but people call me Dream, and these are my friends. You guys introduce yourselves." Dream said.

"I'm Sapnap." The one with a country-ish accent said. "Quackity." "Karl." "George." They all said. I nodded. "Nice."

"And his name is Ranboo?" Dream asked. "Yeah." I replied. Dream nodded. "That's an interesting name your parents picked for him."

"Oh, they didn't pick his name. The doctors at the hospital did." I said, immediately regretting it. This wasn't any of their business.

"What?" Karl asked.

I sighed.

"When Ranboo was born, our dad was off in the military, and his mom died while having him. The doctors had to put something in his birth certificate, and they were debating on Randall and Brooke for some reason, so they smashed the names together and made Ranboo." I said. "I think Ranboo suits him though." I smiled.

"Wait, but you're younger than him. If your mom died having him, how are you here?" Sapnap asked. I sighed and picked at my nails. "I'm adopted. Ranboo thinks I don't know, but I overheard him and papa talking about it about a year ago." I said. "And it's just obvious. I look nothing like him or papa." I chuckled.

"Well, uh...I think he is aware that you know now." Karl nervously laughed.

I turned and saw Ranboo looking at me with a smoked het sad expression.

"You know?" He asked. I shyly nodded. "Yeah, you weren't supposed to hear me say that." I sighed. "Sorry. I should have just told you a while ago instead of making you figure it out on your own." Ranboo apologized. "It's fine. I kind of figured I was for a while before it was confirmed anyways." I laughed. Ranboo nodded.

"Go back to sleep you big baby." I playfully hit Ranboos arm. "Noooo..." Ranboo groaned, shaking me by my shoulders. "I don't wanna." He said. "Sleep. I'll be fine for a couple hours while you're asleep."

I put my pointer finger on his forehead and slightly pushed him backwards, making him fall back from how sleepy he was.

"See? You're tired. Sleep." I said. "Mmm...fine. But only because I need my energy to protect you later if something happens." He said. "You do that." I giggled.

"⍑ᔑꖎ⎓ ᔑリ↸ ⍑ᔑꖎ⎓ ╎↸╎𝙹ℸ ̣." (Half and half idiot.) I teased. He playfully scoffed and lightly smacked my arm. "||𝙹⚍ ʖ╎ℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑." (You bitch.) He tiredly laughed. I giggled. "⊣𝙹 ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ᓭꖎᒷᒷ!¡." (Go to sleep.)

"𝙹ꖌ...⊣𝙹𝙹↸リ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ , ||𝙹⚍ ℸ ̣ ⚍∷↸." (Ok...goodnight, you turd.) Ranboo said.

I smiled.

"⊣𝙹𝙹↸リ╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ , ∷ᔑリʖ𝙹𝙹." (Goodnight, Ranboo.)

Words: 565