ꖎ╎ℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ꖎᒷ ᔑꖎ╎ᒷリ ʖ𝙹||ᓭ (𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚗 𝙱𝚘𝚢𝚜)

TW: cussing, injuries, blood, sprained ankle, crying

Ranboo's POV

The brown haired human seemed very confused and startled. I had my leg raised slightly off the ground since I had sprained it.

"Are you hurt too?" Pinky asked. I nodded. "Do you want me to take him from you? So you can walk better?" He asked. I shook my head to say 'no'. I wasn't trusting anybody with my little brother. "You can't...you can't carry him through the woods with a hurt leg." Pinky said. I squeezed Tommy against my chest more. "⍑ᒷ'ᓭ ∷╎⊣⍑ℸ ̣ , b𝙹𝙹..." (He's right, Boo...) Tommy said.

I was hesitant but stepped towards pinky to give him Tommy.

Techno's POV

"You take him, Wil." I said. "What?! Me?! Why?!" He asked. "Just do it." I said. "Give him to my brother over there." I told it. He looked confused as to why, but he did. Wilbur reluctantly took the small blonde one in his arms.

I leaned over and put my hands under the split-dyed ones arms. It was about half the size of me, and the other one was about half the size of the split-dyed one. It flipped out and hissed at me.

"It's ok, I'm not gonna hurt you!" I told it. It's body shook as it slightly whimpered. "I just don't want you to hurt your leg anymore." I said. It barely nodded. I continued to carefully pick it up and hold it with one of my arms around its back and the other arm under its knees.

Should I keep saying 'it'? It feels weird calling it an 'it'. Should I say 'he'? Is it even a boy? It looks like a boy...but that doesn't necessarily mean it is one. I'll just keep saying 'it' for now.

"We should go home." I said to Wilbur. "Home? You want to go home with these things?! Who knows what they're capable of, Tech! What's dad gonna say? Are we gonna hide them? How are we gonna hide them?! What-" "Wilbur." I said. "Fine."

Wilbur's POV

The...thing...I was holding's leg seemed to be worsening by the minute.

"Hey, uh, Tech?" I said. "Hm?" Techno replied as he kept walking through the tall greenery of the forest. "I don't think little one here is doing too good." I said. "What's wrong?" "It's getting pale and it's shaking and it's leg is bleeding some, and it looks like it's in a lot of pain." I said.

"Good thing we're almost home then." Techno said.

'Why the fuck are we doing this?! This is dangerous!' I thought. 'Then again...this one is kinda adorable.' I looked down at the shivering blonde one in my arms. It's not cute because it's shivering and in pain, it's cute because it just...it just is I guess.

Ranboo's POV

We were carried through a line of trees and I saw a small wooden cottage in the distance. I looked back for the probably 50th time to make sure Tommy was still there. Every time I looked back though, he seemed to be in more and more pain. I didn't want him to be in pain.

"I don't think dad is home. We're in the clear for now." Pinky said. "Good because little ones' getting worse and worse." Beanie boy said. That was the name I gave him for his maroon colored beanie.

I didn't like being carried. Pinky only seemed to be a few years older than me so it was kinda weird. He probably thinks I'm like 13 since I'm only half his size. And he probably thinks Tommy is like 7.

We were brought up and small stone path and into the house. It smelled like pumpkin spice. I loved the smell of pumpkin spice. He sat me down on some long fluffy thing, and the other boy sat Tommy beside of me. Only now did I actually see how bad his leg was.