Wow you look good when you're angry . Hearing him neglecting her words , she griped his throat.

Wah ! Now I think I'm a choke fetish . He exclaimed while biting his lips.

Her grip on his throat only tightened , cutting off his air supply . The veins on his forehead and neck clearly visible because of the lack of air supply .

She removed her hands from his throat . He coughed several times .

Get out. She said walking away from him.

Why ? He whined.

I'm not in a mood to kill anyone . She said . Sarcasm dripping on her words .

Then we can do something naughty . He said winking at her .

She didn't answer but walking away from there.

He walked fast behind her , shoving her to the nearest wall . Now it was her time to groan .

What the- Why forsaking my offer babygirl ? Her words got cut off by his.

You want to die ? She said without any emotion.

For you I'm even ready to die . He said . His wet lips brushing on her cheeks and jaw.

Do you know who I am ? She asked staring at the wall opposite to her .

He hummed , continuing what he was doing . Brushing his lips on her jaw. Who doesn't , Yoon Y/N ?

Yoon's are mafia's from several generation. No gang in the entire South Korea have the guts to go against them . Their surname itself is enough to develop a fear in every person's mind . Now the whole mafia business is under the control of the girl , Yoon Y/N. The last sole heir of Yoon's.

Many of the gang leaders were against the idea of a girl ruling the mafia empire. Their sole reason was women are only belongs stay under the man . But she proved it wrong . Ruling the entire South Korea under her control better than anyone else in this world. Better than any former leaders even her father.

You must be ? She asked wanting to know something about the intruder.

V . He said the alphabet which he using as his name , keeping his head on the crook of her neck .

V ? Her brows furrowed . That serial killer ?

He hummed , placing wet kisses on her neck .

I want you . He said grinding himself on her lower part . A low moan threatened to fall from her lips. Seeing her enjoying , he harshly placed his lips on her . The kiss was nothing but harsh and full of lust . He sucked her lips as if his life depended on it .

They broke the kiss when they felt the lack of air . V rest his forehead on her . Only sound that can be heard was their irregular breathing . Lingering silence.

But soon the silence was broke when she shoved him to the wall. She looked at his eyes which shows lust. Lust for her.

She kissed his lips. Sucking his lower lip as if he is the last drop of water in the desert. He opened his mouth letting her tongue slip inside . Their tongue fighting for dominance .

He tapped the back of her thigh , gesturing her to jump . She wrapped her legs around his torso still kissing him.

Retracting from the kiss , they saw the string of saliva dropping from their mouth. Their chest heaving up and down .