He turned around seeing the other officer groaning in pain . V smiled . As much he want to torture his victims , he don't have time for that . He crouched down , playing with his bloodied knife .

The voice of siren can be heard from the distance .

He immediately slit his throat and ran away from there .

Seeing a figure running away from the crime site , three policemen who came out of the vehicle run behind him while two of the policemen examined their dead colleague.

V ran as much as fast he could and he knew they are still behind , if he didn't get a spot to hide , they will catch him anytime soon . Even if they catch him , he can kill them . He is sure and confident about that. But he don't know how many are behind him. If the number increases , it will be difficult for him to handle.

Turning to different paths , he met with an isolated place . Light coming from one house . A mansion . A huge one to precise. If it is belonged to someone powerful , the house would have a tight security and tons of cameras in different places . And he clearly knows whose it is .

He can hear their loud footsteps coming near . It's a do or die situation . If he didn't find a shelter in the house in front of him , he would get caught. Even if he intrude their house , he don't have any idea if he would have his head above the neck .

Insisting himself everything will , gonna be alright , he jumped the wall fence .

Hearing something fall , one of the guard who was patrolling through there , came to that side. V saw him coming towards where he is hiding . He hide himself behind the thick bushes , praying to the almighty power .

The guard looked here and there to find something but because of the dark atmosphere he didn't noticed V .

Seeing the guard walking away from there , V slowly walked towards the big glass window on the side of the mansion . He can't just jump back the fence because they , police , must have patrolling here as they missed him in here. And he can't just spend the night behind the bushes . Because he knew every time God wouldn't be on his side . Especially on the sinister's side .

Pulling out a small hairpin out of his pocket , V used it to open the locked window .

He walked inside , seeing no one in the atmosphere .

Maybe the owner is not here he assumed .

His eyes got mesmerized seeing the luxurious mansion. How much the owner spend to build the luxurious mansion ?

He was looking around when his body got pushed into the nearby wall. He groaned in pain as the push was really hard.

He cursed under breath and ready to kill whoever it is . He opened his eyes looking at the most beautiful pair of eyes. A girl . Her grip on his collar tightening time to time. Her jaw clenched . Not liking the intruder . He sensed .

Who are you ? And what you're doing in my house ? She growled , lowering her voice . Why lowered ? Maybe not wanting others to hear .

Is this a house ? It's more like a mans- His words got cut off when she pushed him again the wall .

Cut out your useless talkings and answer me . She demanded.