When Michael and Noah Meet

The Target was just about close but one more customer walked in. His name was Noah Kahan. He's a famous singer and songwriter. He's not that famous like Harry Styles or The 1975, but famous enough for some people to know him if they walk by him.
Michael didn't notice Noah at first, but then Michael looked up and accidentally ran into him.
Michael kept apologizing to Noah and Noah kept telling him it's alright, it's not a big deal.
Michael looked Noah in the eyes and he suddenly fell in love with him. He thought he was crazy for that and he knew Noah was never going to like him back.
Michael just brushed that all off and he tried to forget what happened.
Michael and Noah then became friends very fast. Noah invited Michael over to his house just to hang out.
At Noah's house, Noah showed Michael some music that he has been working on. Michael also showed him some of the band's songs and their new album, 5sos5. Noah really loved the album and told Michael that and Michael was very happy he loved it. Noah told Michael his life story and how he started making music. Michael told Noah the band's meet up and when they also started making music. Michael told Noah some of his life story and Noah enjoyed it. Michael enjoyed Noah's life story too.
They became more of close friends and they started to hang out everyday.
Michael now knew he was fully in love with Noah. He didn't want to tell Noah yet and he also didn't know how. He was afraid Noah and him weren't going to be best friends anymore. That was one thing that worried him so much.

Noah then starting touring. Michael was the only one that could get in the venues for free sense him and Noah were really close friends.
Michael was enjoying all the shows so much, it made him so happy to be alive.
After every show, Michael and Noah would go get dinner somewhere different each time.
Michael thought it was now time to confront Noah his love for him.