[42] - Happy endin gg

Start from the beginning

"Yah" I let out and pulled the hood backwards a bit away from my eyes so I could see.

I puckered my lips as I looked up at Felix to show I wanted a kiss, and he couldn't resist that. He smiled and placed a kiss on my lips.

"See you at lunch" I said once we'd let go off each other and I was about to leave for my own class.

"Mm, have a good class" he said and entered the room.

***

"Ay yo Stray kids squad" I said when we met up with the others at the restaurant. It was located not too far from our university, but since not all of us studied at the same university we chose a restaurant somewhere in between all the various places we were split up on.

"Ay yo Nora" Jeongin said back.

"Seungmin in the building" Seungmin said.

"Hyunjin is not in the building because he's asleep" Hyunjin said and looked done.

"So how is my favorite couple doing lately?" Jeongin asked me and Felix.

"Better than you" Felix replied to him. "Where's your girlfriend, because I can't see her" Felix teased him.

Felix really felt superior to Jeongin these days because he couldn't tease the two of us anymore for being awkward. Although Jeongin was still better at this than Felix so he always found his ways around anyway.

"When you were my age you were stuck in the lobby of a game, so as of right now I can say my future looks brighter than yours" he said back.

Felix was silent after that. "Felix you really can't win against Jeongin" Minho commented.

"You should stop before you embarrass yourself" Changbin agreed.

"At least I'm not Jisung" Felix said and looked at Jisung who was looking up from his phone completely confused but very offended.

The others just shrugged. "Your right" Hyunjin said completely nonchalant.

"Fair enough" Minho agreed.

"What did I do to deserve this?" Jisung asked, not understanding how he got dragged into this.

"You're you" Jeongin said.

"Don't worry, I like you" I said and looked at him with sympathy to show the poor boy my support.

"Appreciate it" he said and looked back at me.

"Are we having any lunch or Nah? Because I'm hungry now" Chan uttered, who had stayed out of the conversation until now.

"Yeah let's take a table" I said and we went to sit down.

The place wasn't very busy today so it was easy finding a table even if we were 9 people. We ordered and soon afterwards our food arrived.

I looked at my lunch and really felt how hungry I was. "I'm so hungry I'll probably finish this whole meal in a few minutes" I said, continuing to look at my lunch with a smile.

"Yah, you look like you like the food more than me" Felix commented when he saw the look on my face.

"Are you seriously jealous of my lunch" I asked him with disbelief.

Felix glared at me. "No I'm not" he said but his voice told me otherwise.

"You guys are disgusting" Changbin said and looked disgusted.

"Not me, he's the one being salty because I'm hungry" I said and pointed at Felix.

"I'm not salty, it's just that you looked happier to have food than to have me" he said and put his arm around my shoulder to pull me closer.