[33] - dOmInO DoMiNo

Once we had finished eating and thrown away the garbage, keep the planet clean you know, we all sat in a circle on the floor.

At first we'd been discussing fun stuff, but now we'd somehow managed to spin in on how to get out of this level.

"This level is hard, because it's so hard knowing where we're supposed to go" I complained.

"Weren't we following that wind?" Minho asked.

"Yeah but that only led us to the pyramid stuff, now we don't have anything showing us the way, the elevator could be wherever in this huge city" Chan said.

"Are we just going to roam around the city for all eternity and hope we find the elevator at last?" Hyunjin asked and didn't seem to like the idea. Well who would like that idea to be honest?

"There must be som sort of lead for us" I said. "I just can't say what it is"

"Chan what happened in your book?" Seungmin asked him.

"Did he die?" Jeongin asked. "I bet he died, and that's what we're all going to do too"

We all glared at him. "We're not goin to die" I said.

"Like I said, there was no treasure so he just went back home again" Chan said with a shrug.

"Okay, we can't go all the way back home, but maybe back to where the elevator dropped us off for this level" Minho suggested.

"I don't know, it just don't feel like that, besides it would be hard finding our way back there" I said.

"We could always try" Seungmin said with a shrug.

"Of course, but right now I'm in desperate need of a nap" I said and yawned.

"That's a good idea, except we have nowhere to sleep" Seungmin said.

"Sleep on the floor, don't be so picky" I said.

"Don't you have a bed in your backpack?" Felix asked, empathizing backpack to show he still couldn't see it as a backpack.

I glared at him but didn't say anything. It was awkward okay...

"We are inside a mall, maybe here's a store with some beds or just mattresses" Chan suggested.

"I can go looking" Seungmin said. He seemed to really want a bed.

"I'll go too" Jeongin said.

"Sure, send out two of the youngest" Felix said who didn't seem to like that. Not gonna lie, I had a bad feeling about it too.

"I'm older than Nora, so it's fine" Seungmin said with a shrug.

"They'll be fine" Hyunjin said.

"We will, whats gonna happen anyway?" Jeongin asked.

He's jinxing it.

The two boys left though. And the rest of us stayed behind.

We were talking and it was great, but I still had this bad feeling in my gut.

When they after some time still hadn't come back I started pestering Felix. I'd completely forgotten that things were awkward between us.

"They're still not back, why are they still not back? When will they be back? They're making me worry" I was rambling on.

"Why do you have to pester me?" Felix asked with a scowl. "Go bother someone else.

I glared at him. If that's what he wants.

I went to Chan instead. "Chan I'm worried about the boys, they're still lot back yet" I said with exaggerated worry and a sad pout.

"Never mind, you can bother me as much as you want" Felix said from the other side.