[18] - Nine or none

A guy with broad shoulders and curly hair was above me after having protected me from the big cement block falling from the wall.

"Th... thanks" I stuttered.

He smiled as he stretched his hand out to help me stand up properly again. "You're welcome" he said as I took it and stood up so we were standing face to face.

"Hyung! You're so cool, even saving our Nora" Jeongin said who came back after having hid inside the building.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yeah really" Jeongin reassured him before turning to me to speak again. "We found the last one while you were gone, this is Chan, or Christopher, but you can also call him Chris, or oppa, or daddy" he said casually while introducing the muscular man to me.

He did not just...

Chan looked a bit flustered himself. "I do not respond to that" he said with quite low voice, definitely feeling uneasy talking about it.

"Sure you do" Jeongin said and shrugged.

"He's just playing with you, call me Chan" he said.

"Hey daddy" Jeongin was heard say from beside me.

"What?" Chan wondered as he looked at the boy with a hint of annoyance.

"See, you do respond to it" he said to prove his point.

Chan looked done with the boy, but also flustered.

I chuckled slightly. "Don't worry, I'll call you Chan" I said and gave him a smile to make him feel more at ease.

"You better" Felix suddenly showed up behind me to say, putting a hand on my shoulder. He'd also fled the huge chunk of cement by taking a few steps backwards.

I turned around to give him a very faked and exaggerated smile. "Mmm, no need to worry" I said, but I saw on Felix's face that he was looking so softly at Chan with big and vulnerable eyes, as if he was touched to see him.

"Hyung" he said with a soft voice.

"Oi Felix, long time no see" Chan said in English with an Australian accent and looked at the freckled boy with a big smile before embracing him in a hug.

Felix smiled as he looked over Chan's shoulder. "Man I've missed you" he replied in an even broader accent.

Then it hit me, this was the dude from the third level who'd come as Felix's +1. He must really care about Chan.

"You're Australian?" I asked and looked at Felix with big eyes of surprise as they broke their hug.

He looked back at me with disbelief. "Where did you think I was from? America?" He asked.

"No I thought you were Korean" I answered with a shrug.

"My name is Felix" he pointed out.

"Mm" I said.

He tilted his head to the side to inspect me as if I was an idiot.

"What?" I said and felt a bit flustered over his reaction.

"How many in Korea are named Felix? Of course I'm a foreigner" he said.

"My name is Nora, I'm born and raised in Korea" I said and shrugged to defend myself.

"Didn't you say your parents misspelled Nari?" He asked. So he even remembered me mentioning that name.

"No I said that could be the reason, I'm not sure why they named me Nora" I said.

"But Felix's Korean is not as good as yours" Seungmin butted in as he came outside and happened to hear our conversation.

Felix gave him a glare.