"TaeTae", Jimin began, not sure where this was going.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin's back and pulled him into a hug, a bare hug. Skin on skin. No tacky fabric coming in between. Taehyung placed his hand on Jimin's nape and guided his face to rest on his (Tae's) neck. Jimin felt his body getting lighter. He let his lover do whatever he wanted to, inhaling deeply when his face was situated in the crook of the younger's neck. Taehyung started rocking them back and forth, while softly patting the other's nape like how you soothe a crying toddler.

Jimin closed his eyes. The way they were hugging each other, without any clothing getting it the way, it suddenly felt so intimate. Like their hearts shared a bond, beating to each other's rhythm. Without even meaning to, Jimin's eyes began to sting as tears pooled in them. He doesn't know what was getting at him, the beautiful way their bodies slotted against one another's or the immense love Taehyung was drowning him in. He didn't want to overthink but this moment was overwhelming him, making him emotional. Their relationship was unique in every way. It was more emotional and spiritual rather than physical. If Jimin would have to describe it in one world, he would say they're soulmates. Not in the conventional use of the word. He believes their souls literally sought each other out and became whole, when they finally met.

There is a beautiful Japanese phrase, 'Koi no yokan', which is the extraordinary feeling you feels upon first meeting someone that you will eventually fall in love with each other. From the moment, they lay eyes on each other in the cafe, just like the phrase describes, they both knew they will end of together, and they did.

He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck tighter and pressed kisses onto the crook of the younger's neck.

"Minnie", Tae whispered against Jimin's ears, his deep voice sent shivers down the older's neck.

"Yes my moon?", Jimin whispered back.

"Can you take off your pants too?", and Jimin was a lost cause. Goosebumps blossomed through his body as heat rushed downwards. "Pants too? Why?"

"Please Minnie. TaeTae needs it gone", Tae pointed at Jimin's pant and clutching a handful of the fabric, started tugging it.

Jimin was the human version of a big juicy tomato. With embarrassment invading his mind, he hesitantly pulled his pants down and discarded it together with the other clothing items they removed earlier. He sat there fidgeting with his hands.

"That too Minnie", Tae pointed at his boxers and Jimin thought maybe he was still fast asleep and apparently in some wild dream, because Taehyung did not just ask him to take his boxers off.

"Taeee...no baby", Jimin shuffled back. This isn't real. This isn't real. This isn't real. There is no way his sweet, innocent Moon would be making this demand.

"I want to see you Minnie", Tae spoke, his deep baritone voice calm. Jimin visibly gulped. All he wanted to do was submit.

Slowly, Jimin tugged his boxers down and threw it into the pile. He kept squirming in place, trying to cross his arms and hide his private parts. Taehyung however, pulled him closer. Instead of guiding him to his lap like he usually does, he made Jimin lie down on the bed, making extra effort to put the older's head on the pillow and constantly readjusting him, until he (Tae) believed his lover was comfortable. Jimin's heart swelled at how the younger was treating him like a fragile piece of porcelain.

Taehyung hovered over him, looking intently into the older's eyes.

"Tae...", Jimin began, wanting to know what was exactly going on in his boyfriend's mind.

"You're so pretty Minnie", Tae whispered. "You're mine Minnie. You're Taetae's only. No share", Tae whined a little making Jimin giggle, even in the position they were in.

"All yours baby", Jimin confirmed.

Taehyung lowered himself and brought his face close to Jimin's right ear, his nose grazing the older's earlobe. "TaeTae loves you", his baritone voice a few octaves lower. Literal chills ran down Jimin's spine and his body shivered in reaction. He simply nod, words refusing to come out of his mouth.

Then it began. The kisses and the grazing of long, slender fingers over his body. Jimin could only stare on in a petrified state. Taehyung started leaving soft kisses from the crook of his neck, his jawline, throat, all over his chest, on his tummy, abdomen and when he went lower, Jimin stopped him.

"Taehyung...", Jimin's voice broke, his hands involuntarily carding through the younger's hair in an attempt to stop him.

"No. TaeTae. Moon. Baby. Sweetheart", Tae got up and booped their noses and whined. And Jimin wondered how Taehyung could switch between being so intimate and an absolute dork.

"But isn't Taehyung your name too?", Jimin giggled, teasing. "Maybe I should start calling you Taehyung. Hi Taehyung", Jimin waved his hands dramatically, biting down on his lip to stop himself from laughing. The younger gasped and started shaking his head in denial.

"Noo. No. No. I am your baby", Tae pouted.

Jimin cupped his face and pulled his face closer and peppering him with kisses all over, making the younger scrunch up his nose. When Jimin finally stopped, Tae had moved on to crash their lips together. The kiss got intense, the younger slipping his tongue into the other's mouth effortlessly. Jimin moaned as his member hardened.

Tae continued to kiss him, his hand rising up to caress Jimin's cheek as he did. Jimin was losing himself to lust. He wanted more.

"Minnie...", Tae paused and looked into his boyfriend's eyes.

"What's wrong?", Jimin asked, worried.

"It hurts", Tae looked down at his pants. Jimin could see the tent forming and gulped.

"Let me. Let me help you baby."

______

A/N:

Sorry guys. It's been quite a while since I updated this book. This might come into an end soon. A few more chapters unless I come up with new ways to keep this baby going. I love this story.

The intimacy was a long time coming between our sweet lovebirds. What do you guys think?

Wait for part-II and please vote and comment. Thanks:)