[3] - Aw Seriously, Black Hole?

Published: October 14th, 2022.

Last Updated: October 14th, 2022.

Some of the plot takes place in BFB 1, just with noticeable changes.

TW: I am a beginner on making characters sound accurate, apologies if it's not. 

~

Previously, in Chapter Two:

"I'm going to assume that you didn't just show up on this island only by yourself." With a scowl, the Golfball muttered. "Well, you're right about that." The cookie admitted. "Oh, so somebody is strolling around on this island that we have no clue of?" The Golfball yelled. "Well, yea, what'd you expect when you assumed that I haven't only come here by myself, plus they're hungry; they hadn't eaten in a day, so I was trying to steal the pie for a reason." According to the cookie. "Right, right." The Golfball spoke up, before facing down her list distractedly. "I have an intense desire to go see them like right now, they must be okay!" The cookie panicked and waved her limbs. "Well, if you say so, but let us see them, and then I'll let you go back." The Golfball yelled. "Fine," replied the cookie, deadpanning. Hopefully, nothing will go wrong with that right?

Fortunately, the Golfball then began to demolish the net. "I knew this net would come in handy!" The Golfball muttered with joy.

~Meanwhile, from your perspective~

"Man, I'm craving pie right now." You spoke, and then you stood up... But suddenly a fork flew at you, striking your back and causing you to collapse to the ground.

~

This chapter begins with two unidentified objects that we've never heard of in this story so far, a Gelatin and a nervous Yellow Face, they were sprinting through the swampy forest in such warm and sunny conditions, attempting to collect the forks they flung earlier until they stumbled into something more troublesome than the forks they were obsessed with.

"Are you sure you threw these forks in this swampy place, Gelatin?" This forest is big and can get pretty ominous at times, so I'm sure it'll take a while to get them!" As they both ran, the Yellow Face cautioned the Gelatin. "That's fine by me," Gelatin exclaimed with enthusiasm, which stressed the poor yellow face.

"Oh look, We've finally found one!" said Gelatin as he halted, pointing to a fork with his limbs. When Gelatin pointed out, the yellow face's joyful smile appeared on his face. "And, it's near a dead body." As his voice deepened, Gelatin finished his sentence with concern appeared visible on his face. The yellow face exclaimed in a shocked tone, "How dreadful!" Before they both dashed towards the fork in the ground and the unconscious body.

Gelatin pulls the fork from the ground and secures it in his limbs. Before looking more closely at the body, he saw that it resembled an unconscious [O/N]. "It sounded like we knocked the man out with the forks we hurled." The yellow face assumed and exclaimed poorly from a distance. "Yeah, no shit, what are we going to do with it now?" "There's no way in hell I'm letting them rot in the woods out here, particularly because this place gets on everybody's nerves, I'd feel awful." Gelatin expressed his worries. "Right." Yellow face answered back before locking pupils in the body with Gelatin.

And then the room was filled with silence.

~

When everything started spinning around you, making you dizzy. you were, to say the very least, knocked to the ground. Your ears were ringing, your heart was beating quickly, and your vision was completely blurred such that you couldn't even be aware of your vision, you were hit by a wave of oblivion. Not even a single atom of what typically causes you to stand up was felt.