[1] - Survival, and its Consequences.

Published: October 10th, 2022. (MY BIRTHDAY)

Last Updated: October 10th, 2022.

Please, If your object character does not have limbs, please kindly pretend that the times when the reader does things with their limbs don't exist. I'm not gonna keep saying that throughout every chapter.

~

The sun was shining bright like a handful amount of gems, and the underwater was glistening from the sun with reflection. Momentarily after the plane transporting your family crashed into an unnamed destination, it was still the same day. Many friends and families, especially those who lost their loved ones who perished in that plane tragedy, recently heard about it and are currently shocked by the series of events, there's probably somebody out there sobbing about it. One of the worst catastrophes that have occurred from your perspective. Even the birds in the sky noticed and got scared, And there's probably even a chance that there's a fucking viral TikTok trend out there where people are making fun of this plane crash.

You assumed you were dead and faded into obscurity... because you couldn't feel the tickling water blending with your entire body and you didn't feel yourself suffocating all that much anymore, the whole time your eyes were closed and you were lost in thought, and also not feeling pain, but your assumptions of death were conclusively disproved when you felt to be conscious again, you knew that because you are thinking about your death right now. That caused you to mildly hyperventilate.

Soon afterwards, you began hearing the soothing sounds of birds and ocean tides, signalling that one of your important senses had regained the health it was desiring, thankfully. You stopped hyperventilating, and slightly recovering as the seconds go by. And soon when your body finished healing, you felt a wave of water flying across the lower part of your body, which immediately assisted to wake your eyes open. You never thought this would happen but then here you are. You unlocked your vision once again, And you locked gazes with the gleaming sun above the sky.

The environment was peacefully active and enthusiastically celebrated your aliveness. When you sat up, you found yourself lying on wet sand, when your eyes started focusing and you were glancing at where you are, It's looking like you are lost on the shore of a stranded island with a volcano that could erupt anytime soon, and It was unlike this book cover. you couldn't react at the moment.

And just when you thought you were alone, "Oh, g'day!! it appears you're still alive!!" A familiar voice spoke out with pure happiness. "I was waiting for you to wake up!" The familiar voice exclaimed again. You shifted your head to the left, observing a soggy Cookie waving at you as she throws a stick to the ground, and you gazed at her in disbelief... It's the cookie you were on that plane with. how can this be, how is this even possible, how did you and cookie both manage to climb on this island? are you hallucinating or in a dream? There's just one way to find out: pinch yourself. So you did it like how painfully a crab could pinch you, but it was excruciatingly painful, and you didn't wake up from it. "[O/N], what in the cookie crumble are you doing, don't you realize that you're covered in swelling bruises and agony, and disgustingly your lips have full of blisters, you don't need to do more than that!" Cookie yelled.

You looked down at yourself, suddenly noticing all the scars that possibly came from earlier. "I'm sorry, I just thought I was in a dream!" You admitted in a terrible and sickening tone, and the words came out painfully distorted, and some didn't come out at all. "Oh, it makes perfect sense." Cookie said deadpanning, pretending to understand you with the muffled noises, And then you looked at her fluidly with eyes narrowing. "Wait, what happened?" Looking out to sea, you said with a sickened tone once again. "Wasn't I just drowning in that sea a few minutes ago, how does this even make sense?" You frowned. Assuming that your temporary unconscious body just made its way to the island for unknown reasoning.