Notice

That was all the poetry I've written so far.

Do you get my main message?

STOP DESTROYING NATURE. WE DID THIS. WE CAN STOP THIS.

I'm not accusing any of me readers of harming nature, I just want to bring it to everyone's attention.

I know they say in a few hundred years they'll find another planet we can live on.

News flash, this generation won't live a few hundred years. Hell, we probably won't even scratch one hundred.

Why?

Air pollution. Global warming. Obesity. Laziness. Obsession with phones and iPads and computers. Littering. Cutting down trees in excessive amounts.

The bow to my violin is made from the wood of a tree that once grew in the Amazon. The only reason I keep my bow is to send a signal to everyone:

HEY, LOOK AT MY VIOLIN BOW THAT KILLED TREES!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A HUGE FUCKING PROBLEM, SO SOMEONE WISE UP AND DESTROY MY BOW AND START PROTESTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People need to wise up or no one's going to get anywhere. We'll die with a phone or some other device in one hand and a greasy burger in the other.

Reality is what we make it. The future is the same.

Do you want to die like I described? Or would you rather go down fighting to open people's dumb-ass eyes? Or die knowing you at least made a difference.

It's time people open their eyes, crack open that thick skull of theirs, and pay attention.

Without the Amazon, fresh air and oxygen is limited.

CFCs destroyed the Ozone, creating global warming.

Guess who did all that. We did.

Some things we pathetic humans did can't ever be put right.

The Amazon and the Ozone can't be fixed overnight. They'll never be the way they were before humans screwed them up.

But we can make them better.

Are you going to make a difference in this world? Are you going to let someone end your life because they're doing something stupid to nature that will ultimately effect you? This world is ours, and we have to take care of it.