Chapter 5

Mera groaned as she sat in class, she had told Megatron, the she didn't wish to be kept in the human school any longer. But he told her to stay until it was finished. Not wishing to go against his word, she let going.

She noticed the autobots humans watching her a lot. She frowned every time she noticed them staring. At the end of each day they would watch her get into "her car" and drive off.

Mera was currently waiting for the bell to ring. So she could get back home. Starscream had started to warm up to her a bit. Which made her happy, but she still knew he was still convincing himself she wasn't his sister.

"Mera" a voice whispered.

"Mera" the voice whispered louder.

"Miko! Quiet down and pay attention!, and don't bother the other students who are trying to learn" the teacher scolded.

Everyone laughed as the girl shrunk in her chair. Mera glanced at her and sighed. Miko looked at Mera and quickly wrote a note.

'Ring'

"Alright study chapters twenty to thirty, and write your essay with a five hundred words, based off a book from the list I gave you" the teacher said.

As everyone groaned, Miko sipped the note in Mera's bag quickly before dashing out of the class. Mera watched her go quickly, and wondered what she wanted earlier. As she put her books away she saw a torn paper.

"What the....seriously?..tch..that girl won't give up" Mera frowned as she stood up.

(Library)

Mera read the list her teacher gave her, and found the book she wished to do her essay on. She then grabbed a couple other books. And checked them all out, as she slipped them into her bag she made her way to the front.

"Miko!" Mera called.

"Mera" Miko said.

"What's with the note?! What do you want from me?" Mera asked.

"Just to see if your happy is all, and I miss you back home" Miko frowned.

"...yes Miko I'm happy, I'm safe. I'm sorry you feel alone back there, but I won't be coming back" Mera said.

"I know...can we at least try to hang out a bit?" Miko asked.

"Maybe" Mera said as she walked over to Knockout.

(Nemesis)

Mera sighed loudly as she sat with Megatron on the throne. School work laid out so she could finish it all, glancing up now and again at the seeker. Soundwave watched her look at Starscream then go back to her work. He wondered if Starscream would ever open back up to her.

Megatron in the earlier hours had gone to shockwave, the two having talked for a good two hours. Soundwave remained on the command deck to work, Starscream was out flying so no one knew what the two talked about. Though he would tell Mera sooner or later.

Mera groaned as she closed her science book, having finally completed the work. Next she grabbed her book to do her essay. Starting to read the book, reading never took her long. So she knew she'd have her essay done in a heartbeat.

"What are you reading child?" Megatron asked.

"A book....just a random one I picked for this stupid essay.....never takes me long to finish them" Mera said.

"What is this book about?" Megatron asked.

"I can have Soundwave upload this for you so you can read it" Mera said.

"Sounds fine" Megatron nodded.

(Next day)

Mera was sitting in the library, still hard at work for her essay. Taking notes, and making reminders to go back to a certain page. A ding was made on her phone. She picked it up to see a text on her screen.

"Really Miko....man" she sighed as she hit the off button.

'Ding'

"....".

'Ding'

"Ignore it Mera...just ignore it".

'Ding'

'Ding'

'Ding'

"Oh my lord!" She groaned as she dialed the girl.

'Hey Mera I knew you'd give in' Miko spoke.

"What do you want Miko?! I'm trying to do my essay!" Mera frowned.

'That sounds boring, come to K.O burger, come hang with us' Miko said.

"Now listen here Nakadai, I don't have time to fool around. I have to get this work done...I'm not like a lot of students who sit back and wait till the last minute to do their work just to get a low grade. I'm sorry Miko, but I'm trying to stay away from a lot of things" Mera said.

'But Mera it's only for a litte bit' Miko whined.

"Good bye Miko" Mera hung up and turned her phone off.

"That girl is something else....now to finish this" Mera sighed.

(At KO burger)

Miko pouted as Jack kept saying 'I told you so'. Raf was drinking his milkshake, ignoring the two while they argued again.

"I told you not to bug her! She don't want to be bugged right now" Jack said.

"Your point Jack? I know Mera...I lived with her, she always comes when I call." Miko said.

"Mera has an essay to do Miko, some kids like to get those done before doing nothing" Raf said.

"Fine I'll leave her alone until after her essay is done" Miko said as she munched on a fry.