9

The next morning, at sharp 10am Jin's doorbell rang. Jin made sure that Jimin was okay and ready, before opening the door. Seeing two men standing, he rolled his eyes, "Namjoon, you can come in" he said and stepped aside, letting him enter. "And you, haven't I told you to stay away from me" he asked the other person, who stood there like a statue and glaring at him.

"Thank you, Jin" said Namjoon and hurried inside but stopped when he saw Jimin coming from the kitchen, holding two cups in his hands. When Jimin saw him, he flinched. It was hurtful for Namjoon, seeing Jimin being scared of him. All he wanted was, run over to his love, hug him and apologize for everything. Never in his life has he thought that Jimin would look at him with fright in his eyes.

He took few small steps towards Jimin and fell on his knees, his head lowered. "I love you so much" he said, eyes welling up with tears. "I'm so sorry that I scared you. I would never hurt you and if you don't want to merry me" he stopped to swallow a sob, "I will let you go. But...I beg you, please, please don't leave me."

Jimin was taken aback by Namjoon's confession. Seeing the great Kim Namjoon kneeling in front of him and silently crying, his heart hurt. Never did he excepted or wanted this to happen, to see the man he loved with all his heart, begging him not to leave him. Fighting the urge to caress the other's head, Jimin suppressed his own tears and cleared his throat, "let's talk, come have a seat on the couch and here the coffee is for you" he said sitting down and tapping the spot next to him, for Namjoon to sit.

At the door, Jungkook couldn't believe Jin wasn't letting him inside.

"I need to talk to you" said Jungkook, giving his best not to piss off the other. Jin exhaled, "about what?" Still blocking the door, so the other couldn't enter.

Jungkook lost his patience, he gripped Jin's hand and tugged him forward, closer to his own body. Circling his arms around the other's, holding him tightly, not giving him a chance to wiggle out. One hand moved to the other's nape, pulling his face even closer, so close that their breaths mixed and their lips almost touched. Jin got caught by surprise. With wide eyes he watched Jungkook tilting his head, expecting him to claim his lips but Jungkook didn't. Instead he moved his lips along Jin's jawline, towards his neck and nuzzled there. Jin couldn't fight back, he closed his eyes. It felt so good, so right. Being held in Jungkook's arms, feeling the other's chest pressed against his. Warm lips, softly trailed along his neck, making his body almost go limp. It was so difficult to keep a clear head and to stop, whatever this was. But Jin knew, he had to stop it. Letting out a moan when Jungkook brushed his lips against the sweet spot. Jin forced his eyes open and his hands moved to Jungkook's chest. He pushed, not too hard, just enough for the other to know, he wanted him to stop.

Feeling the slight push, Jungkook stopped and moved his gaze to Jin's eyes, questioning why?

"Please Jin, don't do that, don't push me away" said Jungkook in a breathy voice, almost pleading. Closing his eyes, Jungkook rested his head on Jin's shoulder. Jin was taken aback, all of a sudden feeling the other's vulnerability. Leaning his own head back, against the doorframe, Jin raised his arms and hugged the other. They stayed like this for few more minutes.

The hardest thing was, not knowing what the right thing was to do. Needing time to think, Jin said, "please Jungkook, don't do this now. Let's...let's meet tomorrow at noon, in the park near the little fountain and talk. I promise, I will listen what you have to say and you will do the same." Jungkook lifted his head and looked Jin in the eyes. Jin gave him a small smile and nodded with his head. Before leaving, Jungkook claimed Jin's lips one last time and Jin responded with deepening their kiss.

As Jin closed the door and walked back inside his apartment, he stopped, his eyes blew wide at the sight, his mouth agape. Trying to pass the two people, who were making out on his couch, like there is no tomorrow. Without disturbing them, he sneaked towards his bedroom. Closing his bedroom door behind him, Jin finally exhaled. Collecting his thoughts, he had to prepare for work, knowing he would have to sneak out of his own apartment.

It was already dark outside, when Jin finally left the office to go home. Leaving the office building, Jin got pulled by his arm and pushed against a parked car.

"Hi beautiful" said a deep voice and lips were immediately pressed against his. Even without looking, Jin knew exactly whose voice and whose lips this were. He tasted them for the first time, just two days ago. After breaking their kiss, Taehyung looked at Jin, whose body was caged between him and the car. He smirked satisfied when he saw Jin's bewildered state. Jin's eyes fleshed white, just for a second and Jin turned their position. Now Taehyung's back was pressed against the car. Jin grabbed the back of Taehyung's head and connected again their lips. The kiss was hot and the two tongues were fighting for dominance, demanding the other to submit. Excited with Jin's response, Taehyung saw them already naked in his or Jin's apartment, having mind blowing sex. But his eyes shot wide open, when he felt Jin's other hand grabbing one of his buttocks, squeezing and kneading it. The hand moved further down to the back of his thigh, lifting it and bringing Taehyung's leg up, wrapping it around the other's hip, pushing his hard on against Taehyung's. Taehyung became confused and broke the kiss, slightly pushing Jin away and putting his leg back down, he asked, "what are you doing?" Jin looked at the widened eyes and the shocked expression Taehyung held. He had to bite his lips to not laugh. Taehyung wanted to say something more but Jin shushed him, with a finger against his lips, then again pressing their lips back together. Feeling Taehyung's heavy breathing, Jin nuzzled the other's neck, whispering, "I want you!" Sucking along his nape, he painted it with red little spots. "Don't you want to feel me, inside you?" It was just a mutter but Taehyung heard it and panicked even more. "Wh...what? Y...you..mean, you inside m...me?" He pushed Jin back, with shaky hands he straightened his clothes and fixed his hair. Jin watched him, licking his lips, a smirk appeared on those cherry lips. Taehyung knew that look, it was the same look, he himself gave to people, before fucking them. Nervously, he opened the door of his car and said, "I, it was...uhm, wanted to say hi. Just came back...you know from L.A. and...have to go now, okay, we'll catch up" he stuttered, got into the car and drove away, with full speed. Jin looked after the disappearing car and chuckled, "ahh that was fun." Looking down, he let out a deep sigh, "dang it, I'll need a long cold shower."

On the way back to his apartment Jin's phone rang, it was Jimin. His whole day he was so hectic and busy, so much work to catch up on that he totally forgot about Jimin and Namjoon. Tho it was clear to him that the two would work it out, they just belonged together.

"Jin are you there?" He heard Jimin's voice.

"Yes, sorry, I'm on my way home. What's up, how are you? All good with Namjoon?" He could hear Jimin giggle then answering, "the wedding is back on." Jin smiled, he had a feeling it would be. "So, am I invited" he asked and heard Jimin scoffing on the other side. "Of course, you're my best man" said Jimin and continued, "we have lots of work to do, the wedding is in 6 weeks and nothing is prepared."

Taehyung arrived home, his thoughts were still with Jin and what happened between them. He was bisexual, he slept with women and guys, but never ever has he been a bottom. He wanted Jin, he wanted to be inside him and not the other way around.

Entering the house, he heard his brother and mother happily chitchatting, that brought him out of his daze. He turned towards the living room and saw them laughing.

"Oh Tae baby you're back, how was L.A." asked Mrs Kim, standing up and walking with a huge grin to hug her son. Taehyung was surprised and asked, "why the good mood?" Namjoon told him that he worked things out with Jimin and that the wedding was back on. Relieved to hear that Taehyung hugged his brother and congratulated him.

"Before I forget, the elders are coming over tomorrow morning. Jimin will be here and I asked Jungkook and Hoseok to join us too" said Namjoon.

"And Yoongi" asked Taehyung. Namjoon exhaled and shook his head.

"Okay, enough. Tae baby, you must be tired and hungry, come with me" said Mrs Kim, pulling him towards the kitchen. 

Thanks for reading guys, love you all ❤️