15🖤[Shocked and Hurt again]

Start from the beginning

Lily looked at her brothers confused who were glaring at her for not listening to them.

But as she stepped down the last step and her eyes met the person in front of her, she froze for a moment. Her head tilted like she was analyzing the man in front of him.

And the next moment they know she pushed Sandro who was trying to take her back.

She moved forward ignoring her brothers glare and warning look and kicked down the Swedish Mafia leader in between his legs.

Alex eyes widen in shock. Luca tried his best to control his laughter. Meanwhile others were gawking at her shocked. Have she gone mad?

Leonardo Smith groaned as she kicked him making him fall on his knees. Within a second guns were pointed at her but Leonardo raised his hand to stop them.

"You fucking piece of shit! What are you doing here NOW!?!" She screamed while her eyes turned red controlling her tears.

As he was about to say something, she jumped on him making him lose his balance as they both fell on the floor. Her hugging him tightly like her life depends on him.

His hand wrapped against her waist hugging her with the same energy. He pulled himself up from the floor, her still wrapped around him like a koala.

"I shouldn't have taught you this thing" He groaned while adjusting his pants.

All the brothers were too shocked and stunned to react anything.

"Serves you right" She whispered back still in crook of his neck.

After what felt like hours but few minutes, she pulled away from him suddenly shy as everyone were gawking at both of them.

"Eyes down. Right Now!" Leonardo spoke coldly making his guards looked down immediately. Lily couldn't help but rolled his eyes at his behavior.

"What the fucking hell is going on here?" Sandro was the first one to groan as his jaw clenched from anger.

"Lily, Come here. Right Now" Alex spoke in his authoritative tome making her gulp down. They wrre seething in anger seeing their sister in someone's arms especially Leonardo.

But Leonardo grabbed her wrist making her stop in her tracks, "How Much?" Leoanrdo asked at Alex.

He looked at him confused.

"Hoe much for her?" Leonardo repeated and the hell broke loose.

Alex jaw clenched as he took deep breaths to not kill the man in front of him.

Bruce and Brian grabbed Sandro and Luca stopping them from doing anything stupid.

"She is not a Prostitute" Alex gritted his teeth grabbing Leonardo's collar.

Leonardo pulled himself out from Alex's grip seething in anger, "I would suggest you to NEVER touch me again"

Lily looked at them confused trying to understand the situation. Suddenly the bulb in her head turned on making her understand.

"How much you own him?" Lily's voice heard and everyone turned their heads to her.

"What are you talking about?" Sandro asked gritting his teeth.

Lily looked at him then at Leoanardo, "You own him money, don't you?" She tilted her head making him laugh.

"And Why you think we own something from this Bastard here!" Luca spat glaring at Leonardo.

"What are you doing here, Leonardo?" She asked making her brothers stiffen at their position since the hell gonna broke loose as his first name is being taken.