Jimin order something non alcohol because he really want to video call with Taehyung, he didn't want to pass out on his bed and wait for the next day. Nope!

They start a conversation. As they were talking, Jimin's secretary tap his shoulder and told him that he have emergency and need to go back now.

Jimin was looking at him all the time.

When his secretary said he will leave the car, Jimin nod and let the other leave. Another reason not to order alcohol.

While they were talking, Jimin had finish his cup in the middle of the conversation.

As the conversation drag, he start to feel dizzy. Fuck, why is he getting hard? It's fucking hot here.

Livia who's in front of him, smirk, then start run her hands on his body. "What's wrong Jimin?"

Jimin cough and hold her hands from running around his body. "I have a boyfriend Liv, you can't touch me like that"

The smirk on her face fall. "You always talk about your boyfriend but I never see him. I almost thought he's not real. Even if he do, he's not here right now right?"

Jimin stand up quickly, he almost lost balance with how weak and dizzy he feels. "Fuck" he muttered. "I can help you Jimin "

"Don't you dare come closer Livia, put your disgusting hands away from me" he gritted through his pounding head. Just then her face change and all Jimin can see is black.

!! Warning: Non Consensual Sexual Intercourse / Rape

Jimin blink his eyes open. His previous pounding head still linger. When he was about to move, then his see his hands are tied.

Just then he remember what happened. Before he can think longer, Livia walk in the room. Jimin wriggle around, trying to get himself free. Just then, he realizes another thing, he's naked.

Jimin's mouth are stuffed with something, he didn't want to know what. She walks to him while touching his body with that smile on her face.

" You have a good body Jimin. It would be a waste if I let you go. Do you know why I promoted you to all my friends? I want your trust Jimin. And you're so desperate to get yourself being known you give it to me to blindly "

"I might call you stupid but....you know what your really are" she giggle to herself.

Jimin was shaking, when she start to undress herself, Jimin began to get restless. "Ah , ah, ah, don't be too excited Jimin" she mocked a coo.

When Jimin's leg almost hit her, she hissed and glare at Jimin. "I was planning to be gentle, but you leave me no choice Jimin"

She take a packet from the desk and sit on Jimin's chest, she swipe her finger on the white powder and swipe it on Jimin's nose.

His mouth is stuffed, he can only breath through his nose. He can hold his breath, but that will only last until his brain control his breathing again.

Not just that, she takes a syringe that are loaded and inject in on Jimin.

Too much drug.

As his body went pliant, all he can do is witness what she was doing, while can't do anything about it.

"Jimin, you have been raped" Taehyung cut in. His eyes are glassy. "You could've tell me. I would understand."