Miami Part 2.

Tobias' POV

I wake up to the sun peaking through the window Tris is wrapped around me still naked from last night. I shuffle out from under her and walk into the bathroom. I take a quick shower and walk back out to see Tris with the covers on top of her head i smile at how cute she is. I open my suitcase which we haven't yet unpacked and grab my clothes. I quickly pull them on and walk over to the bed.
"Tris babe, you need to wake up" I sat slightly shaking her.
"Go away" she mumbles in a sleepy voice turning away from me.
"Don't make me jump on you" I warn her slightly laughing.
She pulls the covers off her face and it reveals a beautiful, sleepy Tris with messy hair.
"You wouldn't" she says narrowing her eyes.
"Don't push your luck" I say smiling.
She groans in response.
"Fine" she says smiling. I smile back to her. I remember last night and how special it was, now we are one, for some strange reason I feel more confident and happy. I walk into the living room area and plop down on the couch and turn the TV on, to give Tris her privacy.

*Tris' POV*

As soon as Tobias left the room I shuffle myself out of bed. I notice that I am naked and memories of last night flash through my mind, last night was certainly special and it has made me want more and I feel happier. I walk into the shower and let the warm water surround me, waking me up.
When I'm finished, I put my swimming suit on and walk into the bedroom. I grab a pink flowy summer dress and walk into the living room with my hair still wet but brushed, I don't see the point in drying it as it is naturally wavy and we're probably gonna go down to the beach. I sit next to Tobias and cuddle close to him.
My phone starts pinging, telling me I have a message.
I grab my phone and see that Chris has messaged me.
"Get your butts to our cabin"
I let out a laugh and turn to Tobias.
"Chris said we have to, I'm quoting, get our butts to her cabin" I say still laughing.
"Let's go then" he says and with that he switched the TV off.
I leave my phone in the cabin and as we walk out I lock the door behind me.
Me and Tobias walk over to Chris and Wills cabin and knock on their door.
"Come in" Chris yells. We open the door to see everybody sat in a circle, this only means one thing. Truth or dare.
"Hey guys" I say grinning, I don't know why I'm grinning but I can see Tobias is grinning too.
"You seem rather happy" Lynn points out.
"Oooohhh Tris got the D last night" Zeke says wiggling his eyebrows, and earning a death glare from me.
"Anyways, shall we play" Tobias says.
We join the circle and Uriah starts screaming.
"I want to go first"
We of course, being the lovely friends we are, we let him.
"So Tris, truth or dare?" He asks. I'm too lazy to get up to do anything.
"Truth" I reply lazily
"Pansycake" Uriah yells.
"So did you and Four finally do the doo?" He asks. I look at Tobias as if I am asking for permission, he nods in response.
"Maybeee" I say blushing.
"Oh my god, Four, my baby is all grown up" Zeke said wiping a fake tear.
"Oh shut it will ya" Tobias says grinning.
_____________
"Guys I'm bored, can we go to the beach" Mar whines.
"Yeaaah" we all yell.
We run out of the house and run towards the beach. As we get near the water we stop. The girls and I decided to just sunbathe.
The guys just ran into the water.
I hear them muttering and all of the sudden everything goes quiet.
I lay on my stomach when i feel somebody lifting me up, I scream loud and start banging on the persons back. I hear the other girls screaming too, I look at who picked me up, Tobias.
"FOUR PUT ME DOWN" I yell.
I can hear the girls screaming their boyfriends names. I look down at the floor and realise were in the water.
"Noo, Four" I yell but he throws me in the water.
I come up and give him a death glare, but soon my death glare changes into love and we start making out in the water.
"NO PDA" Uriah screams, I look over and he's snogging Mars face off.
"You can talk" I scream back. We all just laugh. Laugh at how silly we are.